PDA

View Full Version : Giddings is tougher than u think

FootballFanatic
10-25-2001, 09:38 AM
Giddings is a way better team than many think. Just look at them. Jones and Winn are awesome in the back field. Their offensive line is huge (smith is biggest at 6-5 290 and the smallest is Namken at 6-1 225). And they also have a great passing game. They will beat the Cameron Yoe.

bros543
10-25-2001, 04:01 PM
footballfanatic, did you play for giddings lately? just curious, i live down the road from giddings. Giddings is always tough for us to beat.

REBEL II
10-26-2001, 10:35 PM
Watch Out for the Buffaloes
They are only gonna get better
If they Beat Cameron by more than 14 Points, a well coached Giddings Team may win it all!
Giddings does not have a Weakness.Very Solid Football team
This will only be the 2nd Real Test for the buffs!
They have Cameron at Home!
Too Bad Yoemen!

chappy
10-31-2001, 10:20 AM
Giddings will win by at least a touchdown. if not that, more. giddings is a lot better than last year and the score will be totally different.

REBEL II
10-31-2001, 08:01 PM
Giddings will kick Cameron!
It could get ugly, Boys!
They had a huge off-season. They were playing last year with overweight lineman that beched pressed 185lbs.
These guye worked harder than any team I've ever seen in the off-season. This summer was one of the best I've seen for a group of kids! Remember they lost out in 7-on-7 to the state champs by only two points.
They have a great SR. class with much more leadership and DISCIPLINE than Cameron. Their Secondary could match up with anyone 1A-5A. Their offensive line is huge! Their coached is very good. he worked their butts off to prepare them for this game! SORRY YOE!Giddings is Stronger, Faster, More Disciplined, More Mature, and extremly Fast!
With all that said theier biggest strength is their coaching staff. They are coached very well at every position including the Secondary and Defensive Line.
My Pick Giddings will pull away in the 4th quarter and will be playing in the Quarter-finals and it the opponent won't be the Yoemen! Chris Winn,John Ray, Chris Daniels, randy Meyers, Derick Blasig, Mike jones, Corey "touchdown" Moore, Andy Smith, Dustin Gersch, Jonathan Green, Kyle Spacek, and the boys!

REBEL
11-01-2001, 11:59 AM
Like I said before YOE will be out played & out coached.
GIDDINGS - 24
YOE ------ 10 MARK MY WORD! BUFFS WIN!

P.S. Rebel II make sure you keep the REBEL user name respected by only making sound educated comments (I know you will). Where are you from? I'm from McGregor.

bros543
11-01-2001, 06:31 PM
dont yall have a pretty young running back, that started as a freshman? he was really good when we played the buffs( i think it was giddings)

REBEL II
11-01-2001, 10:48 PM
Didn't Chris Winn, the star FullBack from Giddings beat Billy Pittman in the 100 meters
at the District Track Meet?
Anyone????