PDA

View Full Version : Hoedown tonight (tomorrow morning - Friday) 1:50 A.M. to 3 A.M.

PhiI C
04-20-2005, 06:32 PM
This is a great movie with Eddy Arnold the great Western Singer and Jock Mahoney who made many great movies such as Last of the Fast Guns, Joe Dakota and The Glory Stompers. It is a comedy western and was made in 1950. I know it is probably during sleep time but you can set your vcrs to record it. It is on the Western Channel (Channel 529 on Direct TV). The movie is amusing and has plenty of western singing by the great Eddy Arnold. A real treat! Not to be missed!!

Bullaholic
04-20-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
This is a great movie with Eddy Arnold the great Western Singer and Jock Mahoney who made many great movies such as Last of the Fast Guns, Joe Dakota and The Glory Stompers. It is a comedy western and was made in 1950. I know it is probably during sleep time but you can set your vcrs to record it. It is on the Western Channel (Channel 529 on Direct TV). The movie is amusing and has plenty of western singing by the great Eddy Arnold. A real treat! Not to be missed!!

You probably already know, Phil, but did you know that Jock Mahoney has a very famous daughter?

PhiI C
04-20-2005, 06:38 PM
I sure do YaYa and she was great in Not Without my Daughter. Also he was on two television series in the 50s being Range Rider and Yancy Dillinger.

Bullaholic
04-20-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
I sure do YaYa and she was great in Not Without my Daughter. Also he was on two television series in the 50s being Range Rider and Yancy Dillinger.

Right you are, Phil....that was one of Sally Field's many movies. Jock Mahoney also played Tarzan.