PDA

View Full Version : Hey Pirate4State!

Phil C
04-20-2005, 03:24 PM
I know this Friday that in softball the Sinton Lady Pirates will play the Mathis Lady Pirates at 6 and the baseball teams play at 7 which is great because we might be able to leave the softball game and catch some of the baseball game. The only problem could be we might get rained out because right now there is 40% chance of rain in Mathis Friday evening. :(

Anyway have you heard if any arrangements have been made for the softball playoff game next week yet. I think we are supposed to play Crystal City but I don't know for sure and also don't know when or where. Have you heard any news on it yet?

pirate4state
04-20-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I know this Friday that in softball the Sinton Lady Pirates will play the Mathis Lady Pirates at 6 and the baseball teams play at 7 which is great because we might be able to leave the softball game and catch some of the baseball game. The only problem could be we might get rained out because right now there is 40% chance of rain in Mathis Friday evening. :(

Anyway have you heard if any arrangements have been made for the softball playoff game next week yet. I think we are supposed to play Crystal City but I don't know for sure and also don't know when or where. Have you heard any news on it yet? No, as soon as I have information that can be made public I'll pass it along. :)

Phil C
04-20-2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
No, as soon as I have information that can be made public I'll pass it along. :)

What about information that can't be made public? :D

just kidding! ;)

pirate4state
04-20-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
What about information that can't be made public? :D

just kidding! ;) Well that's for me to know & you to found out with the public! :evillaugh :evillaugh :p

J/K :D