PDA

View Full Version : Will the Raiders be 16-0 this year.

Raider4ever
09-13-2003, 10:57 PM
I think that the raiders have a very good shot at doing that. I've been to all three of there games this year, and they are very impressive on both sides of the ball. If they start off slow, don't get to happy. Because once they cut on the machine they are very hard to stop. Ride or collide with us. Please don't even try to stop the Raider Express or get past the D-Unit.Good luck to any team that has to play them Raider Boys on friday nights. Better give it your 110% just to stop us not to beat us.

sinton66
09-13-2003, 10:59 PM
Easy there, champ. It's a long season. Lots of things can happen. wink

Raider4ever
09-13-2003, 11:29 PM
That wasn't me.. One of my friends... As you can tell he said i went to all of the games. But as you noticed in the Rice vs Quero Topic i said i didnt go. So pertty much proves it wasnt me.

Gobbla2001
09-13-2003, 11:32 PM
I think they have a pretty good shot of going 16-0...

We'll see though...

sinton66
09-13-2003, 11:34 PM
raider4ever, That's cool, but you guys just try to keep it humble. No sense bringing any bad karma down on yourselves. wink

<small>[ September 13, 2003, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

Old Tiger
09-13-2003, 11:35 PM
They "could", they just have to keep a positive work ethic, don't cheat thereselves during conditioning, and stay injury free and they could very well be 16-0 unless there D1(not sure on that) and have to meet Burnet.

sinton66
09-13-2003, 11:41 PM
With Wharton in their district, they'll most likely be D2.

Gobbla2001
09-13-2003, 11:43 PM
Yah, they're going D2, but I'd say they could hang with Burnet if they were to go D1...

Raider4ever
09-13-2003, 11:44 PM
Oopz i spelled Cuero with a Q. Bet none of ya'll saw that =) Anyways we Should be a good team. IM not to high on when players get on here and brag about themselves. I mean its always good to have a swagger in your step and some cockyness is ok. But some people are differnt. =)

Chief Woodman
09-13-2003, 11:48 PM
Slim and None.

sinton66
09-14-2003, 12:35 AM
I think you guys have a shot at it. Just saying it's not a good idea to get carried away with the statements. Some people would take that for justification for going into the "headhunter" mentality. In 3A, one or two key injuries can really mess up your plans. Relax and enjoy it. wink

Raiders4state
09-14-2003, 12:01 PM
Raider4ever don't get to sure of yourself this is football on friday nights and anything can happen. Yes the Raiders have a very good team but there are still a lot of things the Raiders have to work on before they can think about winning the state championship. Lets take the season "One play at a time." Good Luck to the Raiders and everyone else in 3a football. Raiders all the way.

Keith7
09-14-2003, 12:08 PM
They wont be 16-0 if they play Gainesville

Gobbla2001
09-14-2003, 12:13 PM
Of Course not...

Raiders4state
09-14-2003, 12:39 PM
ok first of all Gainesville has 801 kids that attend thier school which means they have more to choose from and Rice only has 447 kids but I still think if the Raiders had to play them, Rice would turn that machine on and gain more respect from people who who dont believe in the Raiders. I have a question is Gainesville D1 or D2? Raiders all the way.

Specklebelly
09-14-2003, 12:46 PM
DISCLAIMER TO THE 3A DOWNLOW:

The views expressed by Raider4ever do not necessarily reflect the views of the sane football fans from the Rice C.I.S.D. school district who are fully aware we have played only three games this year and although we have played some good teams, we have definitely not beaten anyone who will compete for a state championship this year. Furthermore, we are aware that history is against us considering we have a grand total of 6 playoff victories in our school's 33 year history and have never won more than two games in a single playoff year.

Everyone needs to settle down with the undefeated talk. I truly hope Bellville beats the tar out of us in two weeks so these kids will get their heads straight and realize they have not won a thing yet. And by the way, we now have under 400 students, are the smallest school in our district, and getting real close to 2A. No way we go D1.

Brahma73
09-14-2003, 01:08 PM
Specklebelly:
DISCLAIMER TO THE 3A DOWNLOW:

The views expressed by Raider4ever do not necessarily reflect the views of the sane football fans from the Rice C.I.S.D. school district who are fully aware we have played only three games this year and although we have played some good teams, we have definitely not beaten anyone who will compete for a state championship this year. Furthermore, we are aware that history is against us considering we have a grand total of 6 playoff victories in our school's 33 year history and have never won more than two games in a single playoff year.

Everyone needs to settle down with the undefeated talk. I truly hope Bellville beats the tar out of us in two weeks so these kids will get their heads straight and realize they have not won a thing yet. And by the way, we now have under 400 students, are the smallest school in our district, and getting real close to 2A. No way we go D1.Good advice to EVERYBODY, Speck. Hopefully the Bulls take 'em one at a time, but our game has got a chance to be a classic. Can't wait till the 27th.
It's less painful to assume humility than to be taught it. wink

the tigers are back
09-14-2003, 07:46 PM
I must admitt that the raiders do have a good squad this year.They gave us a very tough srimm. when we played them. I think that the only team could mess up the perfect season for the raiders it would have to be W

the tigers are back
09-14-2003, 07:48 PM
I must admitt that the raiders do have a good squad this year.They gave us a very tough srimm. when we played them. I think that the only team could mess up the perfect season for the raiders it would have to be the Wharton Tigers. :D