PDA

View Full Version : Jasper's Kicking Game?

kepdawg
04-19-2005, 11:12 PM
What's the status of the kicking game for next year? Is the new kicker ready to go?

Gobbla2001
04-19-2005, 11:14 PM
I dunno, have about 5 guys trying for the position, one of 'em actually made one....

Bulldog_12
04-19-2005, 11:19 PM
I dunno, but I REALLY hope they find one.

easttexan1
04-21-2005, 07:05 AM
Don't know why we should have one next year. Maybe our kids have a genetic kicking deficiency that does not occurr elsewhere. Kickers are developed and obviously our coaches for the last 20+ years have decided that little things like extra points and field goals are not important to winning.

spiveyrat
04-21-2005, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by easttexan1
Don't know why we should have one next year. Maybe our kids have a genetic kicking deficiency that does not occurr elsewhere. Kickers are developed and obviously our coaches for the last 20+ years have decided that little things like extra points and field goals are not important to winning.

Yeah, seems like they may have helped a little in our last game. :doh:

kepdawg
04-21-2005, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by easttexan1

Is Dr. Arch... still in town? Maybe he has a relative that is high school age!