PDA

View Full Version : im goin to see the hooks monday

pirate44
04-19-2005, 06:09 PM
woo hoo. my boss gave me his 4 seats to next mondays game. it may not seem like much to most of you, but its a new team in a brand new stadium which is considered the niceset in AA baseball. win or lose it should be a fun night.

Bandera YaYa
04-19-2005, 06:17 PM
That's awesome....you'll have a great time!!! I love going to baseball games.....fun fun fun!! :D

Phil C
04-20-2005, 03:49 PM
Way to go 44! Have a great time and I hope the Hooks win!

pirate44
04-21-2005, 09:56 AM
great news. i got a Hooks email and they anounced Monday is $1 hot dogs and sodas. woohoo. everybody has been warning me to eat before i go, but i love ballpark food.

funny thing in the newsletter. they encouraged people to leave work during lunch to catch todays noon game. they call it a "Business Fan's Special". i think most bosses would frown at drinking beer during a long lunch break.

"Enjoy baseball the way it was supposed to be played......during the day! Come have lunch with the Hooks today as they take on the Midland RockHounds at noon. It's a "Business Fan's Special," with 1/2 price beer and soda all day! "

AP Panther Fan
04-21-2005, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
great news. i got a Hooks email and they anounced Monday is $1 hot dogs and sodas. "

:mad: :mad: :mad: My four tickets are for Sunday afternoon.

Oh well, still excited about seeing the new stadium. Planning on taking the husband, son and one of his friends ... I may feed them first since I don't get the $1.00 special.;)

They say that on Friday nights, there is an awesome fireworks display.:thinking:

pirate44
04-21-2005, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
:mad: :mad: :mad: My four tickets are for Sunday afternoon.

Oh well, still excited about seeing the new stadium. Planning on taking the husband, son and one of his friends ... I may feed them first since I don't get the $1.00 special.;)

They say that on Friday nights, there is an awesome fireworks display.:thinking:
saturday they are giving out 2500 free caps. unfortunately the only thing going on sunday is "H.E.B. Kids Day"whatever that means. i noticed my boss didnt give me a choice of a friday nite game. oh well.
have a great time AP.
i checked the website and this is the promotion for sunday:

Giveaway: Kid's T-shirt Replica Jersey (kids 12 & under) Sponsored by Coca-Cola

AP Panther Fan
04-21-2005, 10:17 AM
OMG...Kids Day!:eek: Here I try ditching two of my own for the day and then have to put up with a stadium full of them? arrrggh......:rolleyes:

You and SPF have fun also!:D