PDA

View Full Version : Where is AP Panther Fan??

pirate4state
04-19-2005, 10:05 AM
Haven't seen her on the board in a few days?? :thinking:

pirate44
04-19-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Haven't seen her on the board in a few days?? :thinking:
very true. last i heard was when she couldnt come to the sinton ap game. bank must have a new inventory of cash come in. i hope she gets me some free samples.

AP Panther Fan
04-19-2005, 10:14 AM
Thanks for missing me. Was dealing with technical difficulties that just got resolved this morning.

Hope all is well with everyone...was just catching up on some reading!:D

ha ha..P44!

pirate44
04-19-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Thanks for missing me. Was dealing with technical difficulties that just got resolved this morning.

ha ha..P44!
good to have ya back AP. im glad everything was ok.

pirate4state
04-19-2005, 10:19 AM

ha ha..P44! Glad to "hear" from you! :) Read on. :D

AP Panther Fan
04-19-2005, 10:21 AM
All is well ...

HEY...did you Sinton folks know that you have a heck of a pitcher (softball) that will be moving up next year? She is in 8th grade, lives in Odom and goes to school in Sinton. Watched her play Friday night and she will be a great addition to your team next year!

pirate4state
04-19-2005, 10:22 AM
All is well ...

HEY...did you Sinton folks know that you have a heck of a pitcher (softball) that will be moving up next year? She is in 8th grade, lives in Odom and goes to school in Sinton. Watched her play Friday night and she will be a great addition to your team next year! I think I know who you're talking about, but tell me more. :D

AP Panther Fan
04-19-2005, 10:30 AM
I think I know who you're talking about, but tell me more. :D

I believe she is a friend of your "Kirsten" ... her name is Whitney. Met her mom during the game (Whitney's team was playing my daughters team Friday night - we lost 2-1).

Whitney has travelled to SA for pitching lessons for the last several years...she has speed and accuracy!:thumbsup:

She will be a great addition to the line up...Sinton will have a strong pitching rotation.:D

pirate4state
04-19-2005, 10:55 AM
I believe she is a friend of your "Kirsten" ... her name is Whitney. Met her mom during the game (Whitney's team was playing my daughters team Friday night - we lost 2-1).

Whitney has travelled to SA for pitching lessons for the last several years...she has speed and accuracy!:thumbsup:

She will be a great addition to the line up...Sinton will have a strong pitching rotation.:D That is who I thought you were talking about! :) I've seen her & her parents at almost all of Sinton's games. :D

pirate44
04-19-2005, 10:57 AM
great, now we get to hear how our softball team will be the Odem Lady Pirates:rolleyes:

AP Panther Fan
04-19-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
great, now we get to hear how our softball team will be the Odem Lady Pirates:rolleyes:

I thought about inviting her to AP, but didn't want to upset the natural balance of things....:D

I take it the family farms out there somewhere...

pirate4state
04-19-2005, 11:03 AM
I thought about inviting her to AP, but didn't want to upset the natural balance of things....:D

I take it the family farms out there somewhere... yep. You & your family could always move to Sinton! ;) :D

pirate4state
04-19-2005, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
great, now we get to hear how our softball team will be the Odem Lady Pirates:rolleyes: nah. That is reserved for Taft residents! :D

AP Panther Fan
04-19-2005, 11:07 AM
yep. You & your family could always move to Sinton! ;) :D

LOL...I know there is a bank or two, just no shrimping industry. Oh well, I still get to visit and carry out my civic duties there (jury duty). ;)

pirate4state
04-19-2005, 11:10 AM
LOL...I know there is a bank or two, just no shrimping industry. Oh well, I still get to visit and carry out my civic duties there (jury duty). ;) Your husband can always commute. :D LOL

AP Panther Fan
04-19-2005, 11:20 AM
Your husband can always commute. :D LOL

Maybe he could go to work for San Pat County...probably more job security than what he currently has. :thinking:

pirate4state
04-19-2005, 11:23 AM
Maybe he could go to work for San Pat County...probably more job security than what he currently has. :thinking: Now you're talkin'! :D I'm sure Phil can help him out. :thinking:

:D