PDA

View Full Version : Joke of the day

HighSchool Fan
04-19-2005, 07:13 AM
A guy came into a bar one day and said to the barman, "Give me six double vodkas."
The barman says, "Wow!, you must have had one hell of a day."

"Yes, I've just found out my older brother is gay."

The next day the same guy came into the bar and asked for the same drinks. When the bartender asked what the problem was today, the answer came back, "I've just found out that my younger brother is gay too!"

On the third day the guy came into the bar and ordered another six double vodkas. The bartender said,

"Jesus! Doesn't anybody in your family like women?"

"Yeah, my wife..."

LH Panther Mom
04-19-2005, 07:58 AM
:clap: :clap: Good one! Poor guy.

pirate44
04-19-2005, 08:00 AM
and only 6 doubles do the trick??
hehe, good one HSF:D

AggieJohn
04-19-2005, 08:02 AM
that sucks, for the guy

mikecheck
04-19-2005, 08:59 AM
A good joke is worth repeating. You may have heard this one....

A man goes to the doctor complaining about his left leg.
Something strange is going on here doc, can you tell me what I got? The doc gets his steth. and puts it on his thigh and hears a voice saying "give me twenty bucs, I need twenty buc." Suprised the doc puts the steth. on his knee and hears, "I need ten bucs, gimme ten bucs." Again astonished the docs puts the steth. on his ankle and hears, " I want five bucs, give me five bucs, please I need five bucs". The man tells the doc, please tell me what I have. The doc still puzzled looks through his medical books and finally not finding anything to explain this strange enigma, turns to the man and says. "Well, after thoroughly examining you and using all my medical knowledge and experience, it is safe to tell you that your leg is broke in three places." That'll be $75.00, next!