PDA

View Full Version : Giddings vs. Caldwell

StudEnd86
09-29-2002, 04:13 PM
Though the buffs are now 0-4, don't count them out for a run at the last 6 games. The buffs offense showed a lot of improvement, as the defense remained stellar. The buffs finally pulled together and played as a team. It was a huge let down for the kids to lose a close one. The coaches are working hard and were impressed with how things were working on offense. The fan support was phenomenal, thanks to all who came out and supported the buffs. The Giddings/Caldwell matchup should be a good one. Looks like the Hornets are playing well this year, and will be looking to revenge last years 46-0 blowout. The buffs are hungry and will be looking for their first Win. Should be a good defensive battle. Good Luck to both teams.

StudEnd86
09-29-2002, 04:17 PM
Injury Update: There are no more injuries we are now iornmen. If we break a bone we must tape it

BigBrother70
09-29-2002, 08:39 PM
I was told today that the offense is beginning to click and that Giddings may be the best 0-4 team in 3a

tog
09-29-2002, 08:45 PM
yeah, studend86, my coach once told me i was not allowed to be hurt,, do you know the difference between hurt and injured? hurt just hurts, injured means you can't play.....so why yall switch to power offense? people in g-town hated the shotgun stuff that much... looks like if yall would have given it time it would have started to work, lord knows it works for ennis and other teams,,,,so, other than billy and ross,, how good do you think cameron is this year?,, great game, your defense played well, and your offense held the ball keeping billy off the field,, look forward to a good game with you guys

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
09-29-2002, 11:19 PM
I might go home this Friday again, and if I do I'll be at the game. I'm not sure how good Caldwell is but I know Giddings is getting better and better, with a loss to cameron by only 4 points, I predict a good game on and a win for Giddings.
By the way, good game Bobby, keep it up.

StudEnd86
09-30-2002, 09:57 PM
Hey tog Ross Watson and Billy Pittman are Cameron The team is only as good as they play, but don't forget Tra Wilcox. All three are awesome.

tog
09-30-2002, 10:07 PM
so how come you are known as studEND? you play a five tech defensive tackle,,, just wonderin, where were you vs yoakum? after seeing cameron game looks liked you would have helped some stopping that sweep of theirs,,,except for this week, best of luck

StudEnd86
09-30-2002, 10:19 PM
tog, dheck the topic I'm not ex qb

StudEnd86
09-30-2002, 10:20 PM
tog, check the topic I'm not ex qb

2AKH
10-01-2002, 08:07 AM
I will be at this one. I sure hope the buffs can win. They need it. Sounds to me like they played very well against Cameron. Cant wait to see them play. Goodluck buffs.

Disipline proceeds success!!
The best disipline is SELF-disipline.

INOUNVME
10-01-2002, 09:30 AM
I was planning on taking a little trek to Giddings to watch a homecoming game. Since I know very few people in town, how hard is it to get tickets to the games. Anyone got any extra tickets to throw out? What is the status of the team these days? Good game vs Cameron. You almost proved alot of folks wrong on that one. Take care of the Hornets and get ready for District. If there are any seats or tickets still avavilable, let me know. By the way, is there a good place to eat in Giddings before the game? GATA Buffs