PDA

View Full Version : ILS - Track Meet?

kepdawg
04-18-2005, 02:46 PM
Do you have an up to date headcount and list of who will be in attendance?

ILS1
04-18-2005, 03:45 PM
Sorry Kep,I've been really busy with work. Here's the names I have so far. If anyone else would like to attend,just copy and paste the names in your response and add yours at the end. It is tentatively scheduled for Saturday May 14th 8:00 p.m. @ Hills Cafe on South Congress. I'm still waiting for the manager to call me back to confirm.

G2
FBMom
Kepdawg
PurpleFreddy
Rattlers316
Eldo + 1
ILS
SUPERBULL
Gobbla2k1

Gobbla2001
04-18-2005, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
Sorry Kep,I've been really busy with work. Here's the names I have so far. If anyone else would like to attend,just copy and paste the names in your response and add yours at the end. It is tentatively scheduled for Saturday May 14th 8:00 p.m. @ Hills Cafe on South 1st. I'm still waiting for the manager to call me back to confirm.

G2
FBMom
Kepdawg
PurpleFreddy
Rattlers316
Eldo + 1
ILS
SUPERBULL
Gobbla2k1

Eagle87? Is he gunna be busy or something?

And is Superbull gunna have two guests again?

get a Gobbla2k1 +2 because more may show...

Now, exactly where is it again?

ILS1
04-18-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Eagle87? Is he gunna be busy or something?

And is Superbull gunna have two guests again?

get a Gobbla2k1 +2 because more may show...

Now, exactly where is it again?

I haven't heard from Eagle yet. Who is SB bringing?? It's easy to get to,it's close to Ben White & South Congress. Here's a map:

Hill's Cafe Map (www.hillscafe.com/location.htm)

PurpleFreddy
04-18-2005, 06:19 PM
Hey, I don't think the last event will be over before 8 p.m. will it?? I'm not gonna drive all the way down there just to leave early ...

ILS1
04-18-2005, 06:29 PM
They close @ 10:30 p.m. Like I said this is tentative for right now. I'll see if I can find some other place that stays open later.

:)

kepdawg
04-19-2005, 12:48 AM
The 5A boys 4x400 is scheduled to start at 8:40 Saturday. If the meet stays on time it will be over by 8:45. I've showed up late to dinner the past few years and have no problem doing so again. I would suggest moving the start time back to 9:00 if possible. That would make those who choose to or have to stay until the end of the meet not so late, and would still allow plenty of time after they do arrive to get some food. It looks like the whole menu is available online, so I can figure out what I want before I even show up. Regardless of the start time or location, I plan on staying at the meet until the end, so it will be 9:00 or later before I am showing up to dinner.

kepdawg
04-19-2005, 03:25 PM
What's the plan for after dinner?

ILS1
04-19-2005, 03:55 PM
First things first. We might have to re-think about Hill's Cafe since it closes so early @ 10:30 p.m. Some people will be barely showing up and some will be BARELY getting their whistles wet by then. Eldo mentioned Baby A's again and maybe another football clinic in the middle of the restaurant like last year!!! LOL!!!
It was funny seeing G2 getting down in a 3-point stance and to see those bony arms and legs sticking out!! LOL!!!

:)

kepdawg
04-19-2005, 04:12 PM
It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to find a place where we could eat and relax for a while without having to rush due to closing. Of course, you know it has to be a place that can tolerate a bit of noise. Where there is SuperBull there will be noise! Whatever you decide on is fine with me. Just let me know and I'll show up eventually!