PDA

View Full Version : Ewwwwwww

Ranger Mom
04-18-2005, 12:38 PM
I bought two bottles of water several weeks ago and had forgotten that I had bought a case of water for up here. I just put the sack underneath my desk.

I kept smelling something funky today and finally traced it to that sack. I had forgotten I had bought a bacon egg and cheese buritto that morning too!

I am having to sit at the other end of the office at someone elses desk until maintenance gets here and takes out the trash and brings air freshener!!

pirate4state
04-18-2005, 12:40 PM
Only you RM!! :D :D

44INAROW
04-18-2005, 12:42 PM
eewwwww that would be one ripe burrito :eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
04-18-2005, 12:48 PM
Since no one else is here today, I had no one to complain to....but I kept thinking to myself...."It smells like rotten eggs in here"!

Guess what................IT WAS!!!!:p

44INAROW
04-18-2005, 12:50 PM
Have you ever had a mouse die under the refrigerator or any large applicance before?? OMG that is THE WORST smell

CHS_Grad '85
04-18-2005, 12:56 PM
We could smell something dead in one of the offices but couldn't find it... finally had maintance people come in and take everything out of the office... nothing... they removed the sheet rock and found a mouse in the wall... man that was horrible... thank goodness my office was at the other end of the building...

Ranger Mom
04-18-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Have you ever had a mouse die under the refrigerator or any large applicance before?? OMG that is THE WORST smell

LOL!! We had a mousetrap set one time in our pantry. One morning my husband got up and it wasn't there anymore. It was one of those old heavy duty mousetraps and I was terrified that when it went off it might have flicked the mouse and trap up into the pantry shelves. I made him take everything out of the pantry....no mouse and no trap.

About 6 months later we replaced our kitchen floor. When we moved the refrigerator, there was that trap with a mouse caught in it by it's back legs (still haven't figured that out). I guess it drug itself under there to die. What is strange is that we NEVER smelled anything!!

Now the mouse that was trapped in the door of the dishwasher and baked on "highly heated water" for about 2 weeks before we figured out where the smell of "dead rotting carcass" was coming from is another story!! :D

And yes....we ate off the dishes that were being washed with the "mouse" the entire time!

pirate4state
04-18-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
And yes....we ate off the dishes that were being washed with the "mouse" the entire time!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :hairpunk:

CHS_Grad '85
04-18-2005, 01:02 PM
And yes....we ate off the dishes that were being washed with the "mouse" the entire time! Yuck!!! http://www.nordinho.com/vbull/images/smilies/yuck.gif

JasperDog94
04-18-2005, 01:05 PM
I think I'm gonna be sick...:hairpunk:

LH Panther Mom
04-18-2005, 01:09 PM

That's awful!

My ex & oldest son's biological father (hubby legally adopted him when he was 10) was a real SOB. When we were still together, we lived in the country. We had spearmint growing in our flower bed & I always put a few sprigs in the brewed tea. One day, he came in from working in the garden and poured himself a glass of tea. He saw "something", but thought it was a sprig of the mint. After gulping the glass of tea, he realized that it was a mouse that had apparently jumped in the pitcher and drowned. The only thing that would've been more fitting justice would have been for the mouse to be alive & bite him on the lip. :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

CHS_Grad '85
04-18-2005, 01:11 PM
Double yuck!!! http://www.nordinho.com/vbull/images/smilies/yuck.gif

44INAROW
04-18-2005, 01:13 PM
ROFLMAO LHPM

Ranger Mom
04-18-2005, 01:14 PM
Hmmm....:thinking:

For some reason, my rotten burrito isn't bothering me quite so bad now!! :p

onfirebball05mustang
04-18-2005, 02:50 PM
Ugh!
Ick!
Gag!
Sputter!

and yet......ROFLMAO!!!!:D

AggieJohn
04-18-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Only you RM!! :D :D

nah i'm pretty sure that i would do the same

TheDOCTORdre
04-18-2005, 04:06 PM
after reading this I have a craving for a breakfast burrito

pirate44
04-18-2005, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
after reading this I have a craving for a breakfast burrito
i was thinking the same thing. but whats the difference between a breakfast burrito and a taquito? (we call them tacos though here at the office as well as every hole in the wall mexican resteraunt here in town).

Bandera YaYa
04-18-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
That's awful!

My ex & oldest son's biological father (hubby legally adopted him when he was 10) was a real SOB. When we were still together, we lived in the country. We had spearmint growing in our flower bed & I always put a few sprigs in the brewed tea. One day, he came in from working in the garden and poured himself a glass of tea. He saw "something", but thought it was a sprig of the mint. After gulping the glass of tea, he realized that it was a mouse that had apparently jumped in the pitcher and drowned. The only thing that would've been more fitting justice would have been for the mouse to be alive & bite him on the lip. :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh hahahaahha...LOVES IT!!! hmmmmmmm..couldn't have happened to a better person!!!! :D