PDA

View Full Version : Next seasons ACE Softball Pitchers and Players

Old Cardinal
05-25-2003, 12:57 PM
I thought we might just list some of the good Softball players coming back across the State in 3A, with their grade level, next year, if possible....TOP PITCHERS: Brandi Crnkovic Junior, Caldwell, Miss Worley,Senior, Lufkin Hudson; Meagan Godwin, Junior, Bridge City; Elena Clinton, Sophomore, Bridge City...( There are some great young pitchers from La Grange and Bellville, if someone will share info with us) COLLEGE PROSPECT PLAYERS: Jessica Lemoine, Senior, Catcher-Bridge City; Hope Tankersley, Utility Player, Kirbyville; Angela Ledford, 1st base,Junior-Orangefield; Miss Gonzalez, Utility Player, Barbers Hill....There are a lot more, please take the time to share with us!....I have even heard that there is a good Catcher, that goes by Dulce04, from up at Caldwell that is a Senior next season that will be looking for a College scene to play at!

<small>[ May 25, 2003, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: Old Cardinal ]</small>

District303aPastPlayer
05-25-2003, 01:33 PM
I believe that Jackie DeLeon from Sinton will be a force next year. She had a good jr year campaign and is comin back for hopefully an even better Sr year.

Dulce04
05-25-2003, 06:41 PM
Amber Knesek 2nd basemen for Caldwell. She'll be a senior.

RiverRatDad
05-26-2003, 09:55 PM
Wharton has one senior on this year's final four team. Watch for next year's sophmore Casey Matzke (p) and senior Jami Lobpries (ss) to make some noise in region IV. Matzke has good select team experience and Lobpries is nasty fast, batting over .550 this year.

Phil C
05-27-2003, 09:44 AM
River they have already made noise in Region IV and may make some noise at State this week. College recruiters should be at those games in Austin this week to see some possible recruits. If I were at UT I would already be trying to sell my school to your freshman pitcher. She has the prospect to be a dandy at college.

LG
05-27-2003, 09:29 PM
La Grange has two pitchers returning next year that will be sophomores Mandi Bertsch and Hannah Sulik. Mandi was a big part of the La Grange success this year.

RiverRatDad
05-27-2003, 10:57 PM
Thanks Phil C. Lobpries had a torn ACL last year and it really showed in their performance last year, as she was really missed. We have a young team, and this will be a great experience for them in Austin. Four great teams, can't wait to see some great ball.