PDA

View Full Version : HighSchoolFan.....

AggieJohn
04-18-2005, 09:54 AM
HighSchool Fan, your making me and yourself look like idiots, we make are ourselves, our schools, our credibility questionable....i don't want that....

Originally posted by AggieJohn
Seriously if i hear a sheep joke....then your just being pointless to this thread

(seriously no jokes)

Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
isn't that what most of your post are...pointless.

honestly do you have something against me, my high school, my college, or just the fact that i'm male.....get off me, grow up, and make educated posts

People want us to stop, i want to stop, you should want to stop

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Hey you two!! This is really getting tiresome!

Like my momma said, "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all"!!

Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
ok, y'all..stop this dribble! I may be a young'n who has been called out a couple times, but do it with some class!!
If you're going to call someone out on doing something...one person does it and it's over. Either that or just pm the person and use some form of civility!! I know, i'm putting my two cents in here, but it just makes me so mad the way we all tend to quarrel or get put down over just making an observation!! :mad:

ok, let the remarks continue, i feel better now.

The short of it is, leave me alone....i won't comment on your posts you don't comment on mine...it's that simple..i'm putting this on the forum so that others can hold us accountable to it......

jason honestly you've never seemed more nicer than now.....

pirate44
04-18-2005, 09:56 AM
cant this be done in a PM??

onfirebball05mustang
04-18-2005, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
cant this be done in a PM??

now you're starting to sound like me, p44! lol i kinda like the fact he openly admitted he needed to quit ALONG WITH asking HSF to quit...let's just see how out of hand this gets before judging.

AggieJohn
04-18-2005, 09:59 AM
i'm putting this on the forum so that others can hold us accountable to it......

but if the mods want to delete it that is perfect for me

pirate44
04-18-2005, 10:00 AM
now you're starting to sound like me, p44! lol i kinda like the fact he openly admitted he needed to quit ALONG WITH asking HSF to quit...let's just see how out of hand this gets before judging.
someday im gonna be changin my screen name to pirate44dad. hopefully Jr. will pick 44 and be a linebacker;)

AggieJohn
04-18-2005, 10:02 AM

that goes along with lepfan as well, i will try not to respond to his comments either

Ranger Mom
04-18-2005, 10:12 AM
that goes along with lepfan as well, i will try not to respond to his comments either

FYI....lepfan is a "she"!:D

onfirebball05mustang
04-18-2005, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
someday im gonna be changin my screen name to pirate44dad. hopefully Jr. will pick 44 and be a linebacker;)

niiice! lol :D

HighSchool Fan
04-18-2005, 10:21 AM
The short of it is, leave me alone....i won't comment on your posts you don't comment on mine...it's that simple..i'm putting this on the forum so that others can hold us accountable to it......

jason honestly you've never seemed more nicer than now.....

i don't need anyone to hold my accountability. i am my own person. if i say i'm gonna do something, like quit talking to you, i'll do it. i'm not a welcher.

and you little backhanded comment about jason, that's typical you...classless.

RM, i'm done with this kid.

spiveyrat
04-18-2005, 10:39 AM
There IS an "ignore" feature on this board. :nerd:

Ranger Mom
04-18-2005, 10:41 AM
Both parties have replied to this thread...so I am closing it!