PDA

View Full Version : i know this is an urban legend, but its hilareous

pirate44
04-18-2005, 08:00 AM
the origens of guys wearing their pants sagging low.

[Collected on the Internet, 2003]

We were talking about how the kids are wearing the pants way down on their body with the crotch at their knees. One guy said he was told that this started in prison with the gay prisoner doing that to show that they are ready for a sexual relationship with whoever is interested.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Collected on the Internet, 2003]

A friend told me recently that the "gang" style of baggy pants showing your underwear (called "jailin") was originally a prison code signifying that the man wearing them was willing to be, er, the "girlfriend" of some other man/men.

lepfan
04-18-2005, 09:29 AM
I had heard that...but forgot about it. If it is true I bet a lot less guys would walk around with their @$$ hanging out like that...they might protect it a bit more.

pirate44
04-18-2005, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
I had heard that...but forgot about it. If it is true I bet a lot less guys would walk around with their @$$ hanging out like that...they might protect it a bit more.
i saw a guy like that at the SA zoo last weekend. i would have sworew i could see the back of the guys knees.:rolleyes: how can that help these kids when they are runnin from the cops?

AggieJohn
04-18-2005, 09:31 AM
i just figured people spent so much money on jeans and the brands that they couldn't afford a belt