PDA

View Full Version : only on 3ADL....

AggieJohn
04-17-2005, 12:46 PM
can a thread titled ".." become a two pager

AggieJohn
04-17-2005, 12:47 PM
can disappointing one of the "moms" almost be as bad as disappointing your own mom

LH Panther Mom
04-17-2005, 01:34 PM
can you have 10-15 adopted children that cost absolutely no money.

AggieJohn
04-17-2005, 01:52 PM
can you call people out for pointless things

AggieJohn
04-17-2005, 04:05 PM
ttt

Holmes_Fans
04-17-2005, 04:23 PM
It's only a one pager for me

lepfan
04-17-2005, 08:17 PM
.....can one person make so many stupid comments and not even know it....:rolleyes:

HighSchool Fan
04-17-2005, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
.....can one person make so many stupid comments and not even know it....:rolleyes:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AggieJohn
04-17-2005, 08:37 PM
.....can one person make so many stupid comments and not even know it....:rolleyes: like lepfan, huh?

CHS_CG
04-17-2005, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
like lepfan, huh?

no we like her comments..

HighSchool Fan
04-17-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
no we like her comments..

and she has class. even though she's from oklahoma :p

lepfan
04-17-2005, 08:46 PM
like lepfan, huh?

uhhhhh GOT MIRROR?????

CHS_DT#75
04-18-2005, 01:16 AM

what do u expect .... hes an aggie!!

Hook 'em Horns!

AggieJohn
04-18-2005, 01:16 AM
got a personality

g$$
04-18-2005, 02:29 AM
Dude, I know you are trying to be humorous & all, but please for the love of God - STOP!! You are embarrassing all of us Aggies more & more with each passing moment. Intelligent posts are welcome, comments, etc. but stop the nonsense please. It is just pointless & stupid. I wish I had your energy man. Thanks.

HighSchool Fan
04-18-2005, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Dude, I know you are trying to be humorous & all, but please for the love of God - STOP!! You are embarrassing all of us Aggies more & more with each passing moment. Intelligent posts are welcome, comments, etc. but stop the nonsense please. It is just pointless & stupid. I wish I had your energy man. Thanks.

maybe he will listen to a fellow aggie. i doubt it though.

g$$
04-18-2005, 07:40 AM
Let's only hope. Everywhere I look I see another post from this guy about any & everything. Just random drivel. We all respect your enthusiasm, Aggie John, but please calm down. It's just tired subject matter. I say this with all sincerity, not trying to belittle you in any way. Just cool out fellow Ag, OK? Life's too short to get worked up over nothing, & you make all of us look stupid. At least wait until November! Just kidding. See ya.

lepfan
04-18-2005, 09:31 AM
got a personality

100X what you have

AggieJohn
04-18-2005, 09:34 AM
touche

onfirebball05mustang
04-18-2005, 09:36 AM
ok, y'all..stop this dribble! I may be a young'n who has been called out a couple times, but do it with some class!!
If you're going to call someone out on doing something...one person does it and it's over. Either that or just pm the person and use some form of civility!! I know, i'm putting my two cents in here, but it just makes me so mad the way we all tend to quarrel or get put down over just making an observation!! :mad:

ok, let the remarks continue, i feel better now.

pirate44
04-18-2005, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
ok, y'all..stop this dribble! I may be a young'n who has been called out a couple times, but do it with some class!!
If you're going to call someone out on doing something...one person does it and it's over. Either that or just pm the person and use some form of civility!! I know, i'm putting my two cents in here, but it just makes me so mad the way we all tend to quarrel or get put down over just making an observation!! :mad:

ok, let the remarks continue, i feel better now.
ouch Cass. you have all the makings of a future "MustangMom" screen name. thats a compliment:D

onfirebball05mustang
04-18-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
ouch Cass. you have all the makings of a future "MustangMom" screen name. thats a compliment:D

lol thanks p44 (i think) it just gets to me sometimes!

lepfan
04-18-2005, 09:53 AM
I don't "call them out" --- I just "point them out"

If some eyes need opening I am there to do it. I am sorry if it offends anyone...but that is me...at my age I don't see things changing :)

onfirebball05mustang
04-18-2005, 11:11 AM

If some eyes need opening I am there to do it. I am sorry if it offends anyone...but that is me...at my age I don't see things changing :)

Pointing it out is fine...it's when people point it out, then poke and prod them until it becomes full scale point wars..i just dont want to be around for the sequel

g$$
04-19-2005, 01:36 AM
Is dribble meant as "drivel"?? You can't "drivel" a basketball can you? I know it is just semantics, but good gosh are we educated here? Maybe it is just me who got a kick out of that.

HighSchool Fan
04-19-2005, 05:13 AM

i for one, don't wanna see you change. i also feel the same way, if something needs to be said, then say it. don't worry about offending anyone. keep up the good work jill.:clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate44
04-19-2005, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
i for one, don't wanna see you change. i also feel the same way, if something needs to be said, then say it. don't worry about offending anyone. keep up the good work jill.:clap: :clap: :clap:
me too lepfan. dont you dare go a-changin