PDA

View Full Version : tarpons rated #3 in state!!!!

TARPON DAD
08-15-2003, 03:52 PM
well this guys can only get better!
they worked for this last year,and are still
hungry!!!!!!
they will surprise alot of people, I FOR ONE
AM PROUD OF THIS GUYS.
ESPECIALY #21 GOOD LUCK GUYS NOT THAT YOU ALL
NEED IT MAKE US PROUD! eek!
MISA DONT LOSE SIGHT OF WHAT YOU NEED TO DO!.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-15-2003, 03:59 PM
#3 in the state? What poll is that from? Surely, the Tarpons will do well, but lets not get ahead of ourselves like we did last year.

One blocked punt can end it all again, just like last season.

footballgal
08-15-2003, 06:28 PM
TarponFanInNorthTexas:
#3 in the state? What poll is that from? Surely, the Tarpons will do well, but lets not get ahead of ourselves like we did last year.

One blocked punt can end it all again, just like last season.Ditto!!

Actually, I think I know where he got that from; It would from an Unoffical Region IV top ten.

web page (http://www.geocities.com/class3a_region4/)

<small>[ August 15, 2003, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: footballgal ]</small>

Chief Woodman
08-15-2003, 10:06 PM
No poll scores points or keeps punts from being blocked.

Bandera YaYa
08-16-2003, 12:13 AM
Don't count your chicks before they are hatched..it can be a killer, you know?

Me, I'd rather be an underdog....just ask any of the Bandera 2002 State Champs, they'll tell you.

Ya Ya!! :D

pTi 11
08-17-2003, 01:54 PM
Man why do you have to bring up the blocked punt. I was trying to forget about that. Now all those flashbacks came running into my head again.

Kool Tarpon 21
08-17-2003, 10:11 PM
Hey TFINT,
I was wondering if you could do me a favor. I would like a copy of the Highlight Video for the 1994 season. I was going to ask you if you could make me a copy of yours. I really would like to see that highligt video with last year's highlight video.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-18-2003, 09:30 AM
pTi 11:
Man why do you have to bring up the blocked punt. I was trying to forget about that. Now all those flashbacks came running into my head again.Lando, the blocked punt wasn't your fault. When you only have 9 guys in front of you instead of 10, someone on the opposing team is bound to get through.

And Missle, I lost my copy of the 1994 highlight film years ago. But i'm pretty sure Gually Gonzalez still has the original copy of it.

Jacket2000
08-18-2003, 10:55 AM
I still have the film of 3 games from the '94 season if you want to use that one.
J2K

BULLDOGFAN
08-18-2003, 11:03 AM
Oh geez, am I gonna have to listen to this, " the only reason we lost was the blocked punt" all season again? What were you guys doing the other 47 1/2 minutes of the game? Buying popcorn at the concession stand. Give it up. Ya lost and it is was never a question from half time on..... Geez.

TARPON DAD
08-18-2003, 01:41 PM
well one block punt and a season of working hard should only serve as insperation! i know i went to all the games im sure our guys learned a thing or two !
bandera you guys lost a lot of talentthis year but i still wish you well
port isabel will work harder then everto show to

the state of texaswhat they are made of.
guys dont dewll on your mistakes,learn from them work for it dont ever give up!
all your hard work will pay off
misa give them hell!you deserve it!
every day give it your all!
port isabel thanxs for your support!

go big blue

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-18-2003, 04:35 PM
Jacket2000:
I still have the film of 3 games from the '94 season if you want to use that one.
J2KThanks to me.....

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-18-2003, 04:37 PM
BULLDOGFAN:
Oh geez, am I gonna have to listen to this, " the only reason we lost was the blocked punt" all season again? What were you guys doing the other 47 1/2 minutes of the game? Buying popcorn at the concession stand. Give it up. Ya lost and it is was never a question from half time on..... Geez.Rick, we're not bringing it up again. I only mentioned it to try to dispel any big talking Tarpons fans, that's all. I'm sure you don't think it, but PI Tarpons faithful truly believe the blocked punt was the end of us last season. I'm only letting it serve as motivation, that's all.

TARPON DAD
08-20-2003, 10:50 AM
regadless of what happened last year i have faith,in our guys ,and couches.
if you belive in yourselfs,youll back ourboys to state.guys dont ever lay down for any body.
practice hard and give it your all,only then will you show and shut people up .
take care of mercedes this friday.
couches take care of our boys .
great year to be a tarpon!!!!!!!

go big blue!

Gobbla2001
08-20-2003, 11:04 AM
I was at the game and if you believe the Tarpons took the second half off then Bandera must have been playing pretty bad to have not blown them out...

Both teams played hard, one team came out on top...

TARPON DAD
08-22-2003, 12:12 PM
i was at that game to!
and yes it only took one mistake,and yes bandera came out on top.but to SEE this guys play in the playoff was great,and they leared a lesson which will not be forgotten. tarpons play with pride,
every time they go out they will not lower there heads,this drives them to be better,stronger and faster.!!!
guys enjoy the game for what it is your are making tomrrows memorys today .
misa; if no one else leads its up to you!
you done it before remeber mr. state champ!
im proud to have been part of yourlife.
tarpons you only have to play for yourselfs
you will always make us parents PROUD!!! :D

<small>[ August 22, 2003, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: TARPON DAD ]</small>

mtz5
08-22-2003, 03:35 PM
IN MY OPINION WHAT DOOMED PI WASN'T THE PUNT...IT WAS THE WHISTLE BEFORE THAT MADE PI PUNT IN THE FIRST PLACE....ALL IN ALL PI HAD A GOOD SEASON.. LETS SEE WHAT BADERA DOES THIS YEAR... DOUBT THEY CAN REPEAT... AT LEAST PI IS ALWAYS IN THE PLAYOFFS AND HAVE WINNING SEASONS....GOOD LUCK TARPONS AND DON'T LET THE PAST HAUNT YOU... LOOK TOWARDS A BETTER FUTURE... REMEMBER YOU CONTROL YOUR OWN DESTINY...

mtz5
08-22-2003, 03:42 PM
MISSLE I'm pretty sure my cousin Johnny Nitro has copies too....or at least my uncle his gramps does thats where I got my copy from Good Luck.. take it one game at a time.... Its good to think about the goals but if you don't take care of the games at hand your goals will be shattered.... Remember you all aren't the only ones with goals... Other teams in district have a goal to beat PI....Good luck and tell my cousin Nitro that i'll be at the La Vernia game to root yall on... If district tastes sweet I sure wonder what state would taste like....GOOD LUCK TARPONS

TARPON DAD
08-27-2003, 05:33 PM
glad to see the tarpons took care of mercedes,this past friday !
this is just the beging! mark my words the tarpon will continue to impress !!!!!! eek!
i know they will next face la vernia,but can anybody tell me where the game gonna be and what time?
missile; dont forget me ,i was there remeber. :)
tarons dont lose sight of what you have to do!
and dont ever give up.....just give them hell!
THE TIME IS NOW !!
-------------------------------------------------go big blue! :D

TARPON DAD
08-29-2003, 11:01 AM
I RECIVED A P.M FROM BEARCAT 1 ,FROM RAYMONDVILLE
READ ON ! Topic: u think u canj hang with the bearkats
1 bearkat fan
Scrub
Member # 3019

Member Rated:
posted August 27, 2003 09:07 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if any team thinks they can hang with the hard hitting defense and the outstanding offense that the raymondville bearkats have... u got another thing coming. we have two qb's that can rip ur defense apart on the ground or in the air. and thats not all we have: we got more surprises for ya! and if ya'll think were just talking smack evrybody will see what we're all about this weekend. Tune in to the score friday night, after we send sinton home having second thought's about another state championship

--------------------
joe g

------------------------------------------------
1 bearkat fan
Scrub
Member # 3019 posted August 27, 2003 11:27 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
theres no way in hell the tarpons can match up to the bearkats this season watch the kats run all over the tarpons

--------------------
joe g

TARPON DAD
Scrub
Member # 2926 posted August 29, 2003 10:09 AM
sounds like you got your work cut out for you!
its good to see you backing your team .
dont be made after the game,maybe next year you will have your chance, as for this year you wont be able to back those word up!!!!!!
but it doesent matter on the field the better team &lt;tarpons&gt; wil l take care of bussiness!
thanks for the message,and good luck!
ooh by the waymake sure to bring some tissue paper,so you can wipe your tears after the tarpons WIN!

I WONDER IF THIS BOY WASENT DROP ON HES HEAD TO MANY TIMEs!!!!111

bearcat1
08-30-2003, 08:59 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TARPON DAD:
[QB]I RECIVED A P.M FROM BEARCAT 1 ,FROM RAYMONDVILLE
READ ON !

No, you didnt' receive a PM from "Bearcat1". Just wanted to clear that up. I didn't send anything.
bc

sinton66
08-30-2003, 09:06 PM
Lysdexic? :D :D :D

<small>[ August 30, 2003, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

footballgal
08-30-2003, 09:52 PM
TARPON DAD:
I RECIVED A P.M FROM BEARCAT 1 ,FROM RAYMONDVILLE
READ ON ! Topic: u think u canj hang with the bearkats
1 bearkat fan
Scrub
Member # 3019

Tarpon Dad don't have to worry about this guy anymore thanks to all who reported him and Matthew328 he got ROMD. By the way in case you haven't heard Misael is OK, he was just cramping up real bad, he didn't reinjure his hamstring.

<small>[ August 30, 2003, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: footballgal ]</small>

sinton66
08-30-2003, 09:55 PM
THAT'S good news. Missle seems like a good kid.

footballgal
08-30-2003, 09:55 PM
sinton66:
Lysdexic? :D :D :D Oh my God, I actually was able to read this... I am dyslexic! :D

footballgal
08-30-2003, 10:02 PM
sinton66:
THAT'S good news. Missle seems like a good kid.Yes he is Sinton66 Misael is a real good and intelligent kid. They had a real nice article in the RGV football review on him, things about him I didn't know. I would like to retype it on here so people who can't get a hold of the paper get read it. Poor Misael, last night (as most Friday nights) the announcer kept butchering his name, but I am sure Misael is used to it by now. BTW his full name is Misael "Missile" Iracheta, for those who just know him as Missile.

TARPON DAD
09-04-2003, 05:17 PM
thanxs everybody,i got to talk to him last sunday,and yes you did send me a p.m. bearcat 1
but it doesent matter the tarpons will represnt
3 a ,hope it goes well for your team as well.
ill be at the game this friday ,and regardless of the outcome ,im very proud of the entire,tarpon team ,couches,and fans.
missile do yor thing!!!!
im behind you 110%

go big blue!!!! :D

Bandera YaYa
09-04-2003, 05:29 PM
Hey, ya'll are looking for a video with last year's highlights???? I've got one, a real good one, that I can loan you to look at????? :D

I agree with BULLDOGFAN, the blocked punt was one play....and your having only 9 players on the field was your mistake....the game was hard fought throughout....we had an honest win.
I too, wish ya'll a good season. Are we capable of repeating last year? Are ya'll capable of winning State this year? Only time will tell, of course. Any team can win any given Friday night. Last year it was our destiny for sure.
We'll just have to wait and see who's destiny it will be this year!

Peace and Ya Ya!!

TARPON DAD
09-08-2003, 03:30 PM
nice to see you paid attention to the video,
iwas at the game and i enjoyed it very much,to bad are team lost,like you said "any team can win on any given day"but were not gonna dewell on last year ,when we got this season at hand,
i know our boys are pumped and eger to play !!!!.
hope you all get back up on your feet ,so maybe we can see you all in the playoffs! :D

TARPONS DO YOUR THING!

sinton66
09-08-2003, 05:26 PM
TARPON DAD:
thanxs everybody,i got to talk to him last sunday,and yes you did send me a p.m. bearcat 1
but it doesent matter the tarpons will represnt
3 a ,hope it goes well for your team as well.
ill be at the game this friday ,and regardless of the outcome ,im very proud of the entire,tarpon team ,couches,and fans.
missile do yor thing!!!!
im behind you 110%

go big blue!!!! :D TarponDad, it was not bearkat1 that sent you a pm, but 1 bearkat fan. Bearkat1 is an administrator on this site. 1 bearkat fan was the loudmouth from Raymondville.

TARPON DAD
09-10-2003, 12:20 PM
my bad . eek!

TARPON DAD
09-12-2003, 04:22 PM
tarpons have worked hard and will try a couple things that i know of good luck see you all there tonight .
missile just do it !!!!! :D
theyll never know what hit them!!!!!!!!

go big blue!!!!!!!