PDA

View Full Version : Wylie's Attendence #'s

superslyguy06
04-16-2005, 02:42 PM
Well folks, since I am such a genious, here is a thread to argue and bicker and complain like a bunch of old women. . . about Wylie's #'s. I'm doing this because I do believe that bigabe and other posters were expecting CLYDE BASEBALL to be discussed under the CLYDE BASEBALL thread.
ready. . .

set. . .

5 YEAR OLD!!!

JHS_c/o_06'
04-16-2005, 02:47 PM
yeah man.....there ya go.

44INAROW
04-16-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by superslyguy06
Well folks, since I am such a genious, here is a thread to argue and bicker and complain like a bunch of old women. . . about Wylie's #'s. I'm doing this because I do believe that bigabe and other posters were expecting CLYDE BASEBALL to be discussed under the CLYDE BASEBALL thread.
ready. . .

set. . .

5 YEAR OLD!!!

:mad: :mad: bickering and complaining like a bunch of old ladies??? PLEASE, give me a break......... check out the posters with all the whinning and let's debate whether they are male or female :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :D :D :D

TheDOCTORdre
04-16-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by superslyguy06
Well folks, since I am such a genious

This is a great post, it should put all those bickering people in their place, I am so thankful that you are such a "genious"...

oh yeah by the way
http://blather.newdream.net/g/genious.html:D

injuredinmelee
04-16-2005, 06:43 PM
I think the Number is 956,452,158 and thats just in the jr class. But our coaches are often overheard talking about where to send em before the UIL takes the count every other october. I think this next fall we will send em all to Snyder so they wont have to recruit so hard.