PDA

View Full Version : Boys Hoops Help me out posters!!! All Regions!

Matthew328
02-13-2003, 11:48 PM
I need overall records for these teams..if you have em could you please send em my way...I have been searching all day..

Littlefield
Monahans
Vernon
Dimmitt
Kermit
Seminole
Commanche
Graham
Decatur
Caldwell
Jasper
Cleveland
Cleveland Tarkington
Crockett
Elgin
Manor
Lufkin Hudson
Diboll
Sealy
Smithville
Pt Isabel
Carrizo Springs
Sinton
CC West Oso

There likley will be more Region 4 teams when the rest of the bracket comes out...thanks in advance..

Bull Butter
02-14-2003, 12:45 AM
Port Isabel....... 21-11. 2 years removed from being 2-26. Congrats Coach Lansdale!

Matthew328
02-14-2003, 09:46 AM
Ok I need these Region 4 playoff teams records....

Bishop
San Diego
Sinton
Wharton
Pharr Valley View
Orange Grove
Hidalgo
Halletsville
Rice Consolidated
Edna

With all the Sinton posters we have "crawling" around it will be a crime if I don't get their overall record!! Help me out guys!! We also have a Wharton poster around somewhere...

Phil C
02-14-2003, 11:59 AM
Matthew Sinton and West Oso haven't had a playoff game yet. Sinton was 14 -14 for the season and 6 -4 in the district and tied with West Oso for 2nd and 3rd place. West Oso was 16 -14 for the season and 6 -4 for the district. The teams tied for second place since they each won one game from each other (ironically it was when they were the visiting team that each won). Rather than have a playoff game to determine second and third place they decided to just let a coin flip decided and I don't know yet how that came out.

CHS_Grad '85
02-14-2003, 02:45 PM
Caldwell is 16-9 as of today--they play Cameron tonight @ 6:30 to decide if they end up in 2nd (playing Gatesville)or 3rd place (playing Waco La Vega)... Should be a good game... Either way congratulations to Caldwell for making the playoffs...

Sting 'em Hornets!!!!

football
02-14-2003, 10:27 PM
caldwell is know 16 10 cameron won good luck to both teams next week GO YOE

Phil C
02-15-2003, 12:30 PM
Matthew Sinto plays Hondo for bi-district at Moulton on Tuesday night at 7:30 P.M. West Oso plays either Pearsall for bi-district but I don't know the time or place yet.