PDA

View Full Version : Proud Parent of Lady Z Motion Jr.

Z motion 10 out on 2
04-14-2005, 03:38 PM
Proud Dad Bragging:

My middle daughter (I have 3) qualified for Regionals today. She placed 3rd in the district 5 two mile run. She is only a freshman, so I'm very proud of her. (This is her first medal of the year). She has steadily been imporving and ran a 13:33 today. I know this is 1:30 above what would be required to get to state, but I'm very proud that she made regionals. The experience will only help her later on down the road. Looks like I will be heading to Odessa for a second straight year!

Yesterday she (the same daughter) made squad leader for the drill team. So I may just have to put her picture as my avatar like Cheer Mom did her daughter! This has really been her week! --and mine too.

pirate44
04-14-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
Proud Dad Bragging:

My middle daughter (I have 3) qualified for Regionals today. She placed 3rd in the district 5 two mile run. She is only a freshman, so I'm very proud of her. (This is her first medal of the year). She has steadily been imporving and ran a 13:40 today. I know this is 1:30 above what would be required to get to state, but I'm very proud that she made regionals. The experience will only help her later on down the road. Looks like I will be heading to Odessa for a second straight year!

Yesterday she (the same daughter) made squad leader for the drill team. So I may just have to put her picture as my avatar like Cheer Mom did her daughter! This has really been her week! --and mine too.
you have a right to be proud. congratulations:clap:

pirate4state
04-14-2005, 03:41 PM
:cheerl: That's awesome! :thumbsup: She can only continue to improve her time!! My cousin, a sophmore, placed 3rd in district as well yesterday afternoon. Sinton placed 1st, 2nd & 3rd in the 2 mile. The 1st place winner had a time of 12:48. These girls are awesome!! :clap: Good Luck to your daughter & her teammates at Regionals! :)

rockdale80
04-14-2005, 03:45 PM
congrats....if i were to time myself in the two mile it wouldn't be in minutes. more like hours or days.;)

AP Panther Fan
04-14-2005, 03:46 PM
Congratulations to you and your daughter! I know you are proud of her accomplishments!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Z motion 10 out on 2
04-14-2005, 03:49 PM
Thanks all! Well I have been back in the gym myself and I have been running two miles on the treadmill and it takes me 30 minutes. My daughter laughs at me but I told her to run two miles carrying a medicine ball!

Z motion 10 out on 2
04-14-2005, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:cheerl: That's awesome! :thumbsup: She can only continue to improve her time!! My cousin, a sophmore, placed 3rd in district as well yesterday afternoon. Sinton placed 1st, 2nd & 3rd in the 2 mile. The 1st place winner had a time of 12:48. These girls are awesome!! :clap: Good Luck to your daughter & her teammates at Regionals! :)

This year the top 3 get to go to regionals whereas last year only the top 2 got to go. What a blessing.

TheDOCTORdre
04-14-2005, 03:57 PM
Congratulations

Bullaholic
04-14-2005, 04:06 PM
Congrats to your daughter and you, Z Motion. I just wish every kid could have a supportive parent like you to watch them and be proud of/with them when they accomplish something. There is nothing better than recognition from loved ones to bolster a kid's self-confidence.

Phil C
04-14-2005, 04:46 PM
Good Job!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-14-2005, 08:05 PM
Congrats to Lady Z Jr.

44INAROW
04-14-2005, 10:18 PM
Congrats Lady Z jr - way to stick with it and hope you continue to improve and enjoy your Regional experience!!:clap:

LH Panther Mom
04-14-2005, 10:20 PM
Great job! :clap: :clap:

Astrosdawg07
04-14-2005, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Congrats to your daughter and you, Z Motion. I just wish every kid could have a supportive parent like you to watch them and be proud of/with them when they accomplish something. There is nothing better than recognition from loved ones to bolster a kid's self-confidence. .

Well said Bullaholic.:thumbsup: