PDA

View Full Version : Hey Pirate4State Again!

Phil C
04-14-2005, 01:27 PM
I know the softball and baseball games tomorrow start at 7 (I wish there could have been an hour difference so we could possible see both games) but according to the local paper the game with Mathis in softball has been changed from next Friday (April 22) to Tuesday night on April 19 (no time given). Can you confirm or deconfirm any of this information?

pirate4state
04-14-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I know the softball and baseball games tomorrow start at 7 (I wish there could have been an hour difference so we could possible see both games) but according to the local paper the game with Mathis in softball has been changed from next Friday (April 22) to Tuesday night on April 19 (no time given). Can you confirm or deconfirm any of this information? I'll check on it Phil & get back to you. It was my understanding that our remaining games would both be on Fridays. :confused:

Phil C
04-14-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'll check on it Phil & get back to you. It was my understanding that our remaining games would both be on Fridays. :confused:

Mine too. :confused:

pirate44
04-14-2005, 01:30 PM
who all is going?? im going to try to be at the baseball game. i cant believe ive been to 2 softball games and zero baseball games.

pirate4state
04-14-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
who all is going?? im going to try to be at the baseball game. i cant believe ive been to 2 softball games and zero baseball games. :eek:

you aren't missing much :eek: did I say that out loud? :D :D

pirate44
04-14-2005, 01:40 PM
:eek:

:mad: :eek: and you kiss your momma with that mouth??!!

AP Panther Fan
04-14-2005, 01:48 PM
:eek:

I HEARD (I mean read) THAT!:eek:

I have had a change in plans...both of my daughters have back to back games tomorrow night in Portland, so guess where I am headed? This absolutely kills me ... I hate missing my son's games, but duty calls. My husband will be in Sinton though so it looks like I will be burning up some cell phone minutes.;)

Will miss getting to see you guys!:(

pirate44
04-14-2005, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

I have had a change in plans...both of my daughters have back to back games tomorrow night in Portland, so guess where I am headed? This absolutely kills me ... I hate missing my son's games, but duty calls. My husband will be in Sinton though so it looks like I will be burning up some cell phone minutes.;)

Will miss getting to see you guys!:(
thats too bad, me, spf25 and p44 jr was looking forward to meeting you. good luck for your daughters though. i wish i could say the same for your son;)

AP Panther Fan
04-14-2005, 02:10 PM
i wish i could say the same for your son;)

LOL...just be sure to admire that handsome #12 from Aransas Pass! :D

pirate44
04-14-2005, 02:12 PM
LOL...just be sure to admire that handsome #12 from Aransas Pass! :D
i'll really freak the Pirate faithful when i clap and yell for him when he's up to bat.

AP Panther Fan
04-14-2005, 02:15 PM
i'll really freak the Pirate faithful when i clap and yell for him when he's up to bat.

he hee....just remember his name is Michael...that one should be easy for ya!:D

pirate44
04-14-2005, 02:17 PM
he hee....just remember his name is Michael...that one should be easy for ya!:D
that may freak him out too much. someone he's never seen or heard from the opposing town cheering for him. i hope he doesnt take it the wrong way. hehe

pirate4state
04-14-2005, 03:19 PM
:mad: :eek: and you kiss your momma with that mouth??!! Yep. :( Hey, I don't try and sugar coat things. ;)

pirate4state
04-14-2005, 03:20 PM

Will miss getting to see you guys!:( :( I'm sorry we'll miss you, but good luck to your girls! :clap:

pirate4state
04-14-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I know the softball and baseball games tomorrow start at 7 (I wish there could have been an hour difference so we could possible see both games) but according to the local paper the game with Mathis in softball has been changed from next Friday (April 22) to Tuesday night on April 19 (no time given). Can you confirm or deconfirm any of this information?

Okay Phil -

Fridays game against AP is at 7pm (Paren't night). No more JV games. Next Varsity game will be April 22nd, in Mathis, at 6p.m.

See you there. :)