PDA

View Full Version : What I don't get with you whorns is,

KL3
04-14-2005, 11:34 AM
if you all don't consider A&M a rivalry, then how come yall are always talking about A&M? Why do yall always feel you must put-down A&M every chance you get? Surely you are not worried about this small university in college station, since you are the All
Mighty longhorns.

What I also don't understand about this board is all the "sheep" talk that is allowed. I guess I can start talking about the ut student population, in how there are probably more homosexuals in austin than any city east of San Francisco. Like NFL TE and former aggie Dan Campbell said, atleast I go to a school where men like women and women like men.

pirate4state
04-14-2005, 11:38 AM
Did we really need another thread?!!!:foul: :flamingma :crazy: :eyetwitch :tongue: :hand: :weeping:

44INAROW
04-14-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Did we really need another thread?!!!:foul: :flamingma :crazy: :eyetwitch :tongue: :hand: :weeping:

LOL LOL............ :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

District303aPastPlayer
04-14-2005, 11:48 AM
to answer your questions its not a threatening feeling, just a feeling of belittling someone is gratifying

KL3
04-14-2005, 08:51 PM
Hey Pastplayer, do you attend ut? You must have with all the love you show for texas.

Thats the funny thing about this topic, half of the "longhorn fans" on this board haven't ever taken a class at texas.

Bandwagon fans, I guess you can't ever get rid of them......

LST_Terry
04-14-2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by KL3
Hey Pastplayer, do you attend ut? You must have with all the love you show for texas.

Thats the funny thing about this topic, half of the "longhorn fans" on this board haven't ever taken a class at texas.

Bandwagon fans, I guess you can't ever get rid of them......

First off I am a Horns fan and I do consider A&M a huge rival..I also did not go to UT...what does that matter??? I grew up a Horns fan I hate the argument that if you did not go to the school then your not a real fan.

HighSchool Fan
04-14-2005, 08:58 PM
i'm not a longhorn fan, i'm not an aggie fan. i really not a fan of someone who thinks there are better than someone else just because they go to a certain college. if i had a kid that was fixing to go to college, i would do everything i could to keep them away form a&m, just because of the arrogance of someone from there. when a certain person can get some class and humility, i might could change my mind. but i don't think he will ever get any class.

big daddy russ
04-14-2005, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
i'm not a longhorn fan, i'm not an aggie fan. i really not a fan of someone who thinks there are better than someone else just because they go to a certain college. if i had a kid that was fixing to go to college, i would do everything i could to keep them away form a&m, just because of the arrogance of someone from there. when a certain person can get some class and humility, i might could change my mind. but i don't think he will ever get any class.
Reread the whole topic in about two or three months when the dust settles. Everyone made butts out of themselves.... UT fans, you, and me included. It wasn't just one particular person.

Rockdale Tiger
04-14-2005, 10:01 PM
I suggest we stop arguing over colleges before we get that taken away like politics and other such threads!

Gobbla2001
04-14-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Rockdale Tiger
I suggest we stop arguing over colleges before we get that taken away like politics and other such threads!

Politics = Apples

Football (college, NFL, arena, High School, European, SOCCER) = Oranges...

You cannot compare apples and ornages...

It will not be taken away...

However, I can see UT/ATM bashing goin' out the window...

PhiI C
04-14-2005, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Reread the whole topic in about two or three months when the dust settles. Everyone made butts out of themselves.... UT fans, you, and me included. It wasn't just one particular person.

Of course you mean the Sinton GodFather excepted of course.

:D

PhiI C
04-14-2005, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Rockdale Tiger

You have got a point Rockdale and I hope it doesn't come to that because there is lots of good information that is relevant with the schools and it would be ashamed if we can't be informed but the bashing may prevent it. I know we have got a lot of good information about UT sporting events from KTJ and others, Baylor from sahen and A&M from Aggie John and others plus other schools.

big daddy russ
04-14-2005, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Of course you mean the Sinton GodFather excepted of course.

:D
Of course not, PhiI. I don't know what we would've done without you.