PDA

View Full Version : AggieJohn...

LH Panther Mom
04-14-2005, 06:30 AM
I have a couple of serious questions for you & neither is meant to tick you off or start a "school bashing" war.

The first I've been wanting to ask for a few days, since you got your new sig. What the heck is "interdisciplinary studies major"?

The second is more about A&M "pride" or "tradition" or whatever you care to call it. Do you honestly feel that every college is inferior to A&M or was that something that was ingrained into your mind during fish camp?

AggieJohn
04-14-2005, 07:18 AM
Interdisciplinary Studies is the Pre K-5th grade track.....and no i don't feel that my school is better every other school, just a certain few.....;)

but honestly for some of the folks on this board, for all the sheep talk i get, i don't understand how you get all razzled up when i throw out some t.u. stuff.......i'm sorry if people don't have a backbone to take jokes

LH Panther Mom
04-14-2005, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
Interdisciplinary Studies is the Pre K-5th grade track

Thanks for that - I remembered you were in education, just had not heard that specific major before.

but honestly for some of the folks on this board, for all the sheep talk i get, i don't understand how you get all razzled up when i throw out some t.u. stuff.......i'm sorry if people don't have a backbone to take jokes

Anyone who dishes it out, should be able to take it.

AggieJohn
04-14-2005, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

well then i 'm glad we agree on that

big daddy russ
04-14-2005, 08:36 AM
Thanks for that - I remembered you were in education, just had not heard that specific major before.

And vice versa.

LH Panther Mom
04-14-2005, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
And vice versa.

Don't worry.....I can take it. ;)

big daddy russ
04-14-2005, 09:22 AM
Don't worry.....I can take it. ;)
LOL, not you LHPM.

Bandera YaYa
04-14-2005, 09:51 AM
Interdisciplinary Studies is the Pre K-5th grade track.....and no i don't feel that my school is better every other school, just a certain few.....;)

but honestly for some of the folks on this board, for all the sheep talk i get, i don't understand how you get all razzled up when i throw out some t.u. stuff.......i'm sorry if people don't have a backbone to take jokes So, you are going to A&M to be a kindergarten or elementary teacher?? :confused:

The way you talk, thought you were majoring in something more mechanical or agricultural..... :thinking:

KL3
04-14-2005, 11:19 AM
It's funny how on 3a downlow, even certain mom's have to throw their 2 cents into every conversation about a&m/texas.

District303aPastPlayer
04-14-2005, 11:22 AM
i'm sorry if people don't have a backbone
one to talk...

AggieJohn
04-14-2005, 12:48 PM
actually my back has been kind of sore this week:rolleyes:

HighSchool Fan
04-14-2005, 01:02 PM
i feel sorry for any kid that would have him as a teacher.

AggieJohn
04-14-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
i feel sorry for any kid that would have him as a teacher.

That's a low blow....:mad:

we are poking and making fun of other schools not each other's desired professsion from that school

learn to play right or don't play at all...jerk

HighSchool Fan
04-14-2005, 08:46 PM
That's a low blow....:mad:

we are poking and making fun of other schools not each other's desired professsion from that school

learn to play right or don't play at all...jerk

call it a low blow if you want. i still would not have you teaching my kids.

AggieJohn
04-14-2005, 09:00 PM
you only know me from the internet.....see the odd thing is that i will be qualified to teach your kids, however will your kids be qualified to be in my room

HighSchool Fan
04-14-2005, 09:05 PM
you only know me from the internet.....see the odd thing is that i will be qualified to teach your kids, however will your kids be qualified to be in my room

the way you act, they're already smarter than you

AggieJohn
04-15-2005, 01:03 AM
wow, original....