PDA

View Full Version : Giddings & La GRUNGE game

GiddingsHS_student
12-08-2001, 10:54 PM
I am a student at Giddings High school and I believe that We WILL win, but I will be honest, I doubted my boys on friday night against Newton. As we all know LG beat Giddings our first game, the Buffalo boys say they barely beat us, and we have gotten a lot better since then, I also hear that LG fans are doubting their team against us. But myself and others would like to beat the snot out LG just to end this "LG is better than Giddings" thing. I have faith in my boys, because I am good friends with several of the players such as Chris Daniels, Johnathan Green, Corey Moore, and several of the "wreckin crew" boys. I wish them all luck and I will be cheering them on this Friday along with the rest of Giddings and thier Fans. GO BUFFS ~H.A.W

Eaglet'
12-08-2001, 11:23 PM
Sorry to be the one to give the sad news to you but I have high hopes for LaGrange! All though I do wish you luck I believe LaGrange will take it to state and send you home!

GiddingsHS_student
12-08-2001, 11:35 PM
Well that is your opinion and MY opinion is that Giddings will do their best, and i also believe this next week before the game is gonna be bad, there is going to be a lot of trash being said between schools, and bad stuff done to each school(last year they put a dead pig infront of the volleyball bus and then some boys got them back in BBall season by tagging their bus) and it won't be the players it will be the fans... that is just the way their minds work, and since you are an eagle you wouldn't know LG people, they are very rude when you are at any UIL competition, NO sportsmanship at all! I have not met ONE NICE LG person! EVER! I am just praying no one gets hurt. It is only a 15 minute drive to LG probably 20 to their school. We have an off campus lunch for an hour, 20 minutes going there 20 getting back, 20 doing whatever. And I do know LG will be starting a lot of TRASH! and I will be supporting the Buffaloes all the way to STATE!!

LG
12-09-2001, 07:17 PM
La Grange knows that Giddings is going to be hard to beat, and I am sure that Giddings is thinking the same way about La Grange, but the gold is going to go to the team that is well prepared by the coaches and who executes well throughout the whole game. Also La Grange isn't the only team talking crap. Look at yall on this message board. Always talking La Grange sucks and Giddings is going all the way, but yall keep that up. We'll see what happens this friday or saturday. Good luck to both teams. Go Leps.

oldbuff78
12-10-2001, 04:51 AM
Why refer to a leopard and a lep? Just curious. Why not say ''cats''?

LaGrange4Life
12-11-2001, 05:39 PM
Old Buff, it doesn't matter what we are called. LaGrange is going to beat Giddings, and I think that is all that matters!!!

LaGrange 24
Giddings 0