PDA

View Full Version : What is MOJO?

panther power
04-13-2005, 06:36 PM
I thought I wouls post this due to my previous post of who was the best football school in Texas history, food for thought....
WHAT IS MOJO?
MOJO is the rallying cry of the Permian Panthers football team, and has come to be like a second mascot. Ask any fan of high school football- anywhere- who MOJO is and more than likely they will know about Permian football. Stories about the origin and meaning of MOJO are varied and numerous, so numerous in fact that another website could be devoted to that subject alone. In my opinion, MOJO simply means this- the team comes first....give 110% 100% of the time....never say die....never accept defeat. Permian certainly doesn't own the patent on these qualities, but it is what they have done with these qualities that makes MOJO unique. With 6 Texas Class 5A State Championships, a state-record 11 title game appearances, National Championships in 1972 and 1989, and an overall winning record of 427-114-13 (.782 winning percentage, by far the best in the state of Texas) Permian's legacy cannot be denied. When 10,000 black-clad fans screaming MOJO and 11 well-trained Panthers come together as one, there may not be a force in the realm of athletics more powerful-

MOJO POWER!

Tidal Wave
04-13-2005, 07:59 PM
MOJO is an illegal immigrant..lol..peace

AggieJohn
04-13-2005, 08:39 PM
it's that thing on austin powers

pirate4state
04-13-2005, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Tidal Wave
MOJO is an illegal immigrant..lol..peace ROFLMAO!! :D :D