PDA

View Full Version : hows wilbur?

smustangs
11-16-2003, 01:02 AM
i was at the game and saw dawson wilbur's knee buckle you hate to see it happen to such a good athlete and i was just wonderin if he was alright or if it was really serious hopefully he will be alright and congrats to greenwood on a great season and congrats to merkel on a great win

wildstangs
11-16-2003, 01:03 AM
Yeah it looked pretty bad. I hated to see it happen. Besides that, it was a pretty exciting game.

smustangs
11-16-2003, 01:08 AM
very exciting game. one of the best i have seen in a while who does merkel have next? i have heard littlefidld but dont no if its truth? wouldn't it be somthing for a district 3-3a rematch deep in the playoffs?

wildstangs
11-16-2003, 01:09 AM
smustangs:
very exciting game. one of the best i have seen in a while who does merkel have next? i have heard littlefidld but dont no if its truth? wouldn't it be somthing for a district 3-3a rematch deep in the playoffs?Merkel has the winner of Littlefield and Dalhart. I am guessing Littlefield won? A rematch would be huge. Merkel is going to have to upset Kennedale first though.

Bandera YaYa
11-16-2003, 01:10 AM
Just where the heck is Merkel?? Never deven heard of it?? eek!

wildstangs
11-16-2003, 01:12 AM
Bandera YaYa:
Just where the heck is Merkel?? Never deven heard of it?? eek! About 10 miles West of Abilene on I20. Usually pretty dang good at Basketball. They have been getting a little better at football in the past few years. Finally got over the hump this year.