PDA

View Full Version : 3-3A baseball

panther power
04-13-2005, 09:11 AM
Stockton beat Lamesa 10-11 to improve to 4-4 in district. I know it's Lamesa but we started 3 J.V. players that had been moved up and pitched our regular centerfielder for the first time all year. Lamesa deserves credit, they played a good game and had some good young talent.
\
How did the other teams do and what is your district record?

justlikesports
04-13-2005, 09:52 AM
Monahans and Pecos will finish their game today. Last night in the top of the 7th with Pecos ahead 4 to 2, some of the lights went out on the field. After a lengthy discussion, the game was called and will be finished today. I think it will be at 5:00pm. Loboes played very sluggish and are lucky to only be down two. Pecos play very well. Josh Anchondo from Pecos had a solo homerun off Kevin Kenyon that sure was pretty. Hate to say that being a Lobo fan, but it really took off, over 344 feet. Congrats to Josh. I believe there were two outs when the game was stopped. The Loboes will have one more chance in the bottom half of the inning. Gonna need some luck. It isn't looking too good for the boys. Another tough season. Just a sidenote, the Lady Loboes won their softball game last night against Pecos to move their record to 7 and 2, with 3 games left. Huge game on Saturday at home against Greenwood. Good Luck to both the boys and girls!! GO LOBOES!!! Oh and one more thing, Congratulations to the Lady Lobo golf team for winning district!! By 61 strokes ove Pecos. Good Luck to the Ladies at regionals!!