View Full Version : Nba 05 Mvp

tmac
04-12-2005, 02:13 PM
Who and why?

jason
04-12-2005, 02:22 PM
you left off the winner

lebron

but i voted for dirk, cause hes a mav...

Bandera YaYa
04-12-2005, 02:25 PM
Don't like any of those choices......blah blah :p

pirate44
04-12-2005, 02:26 PM
none of the above

Phil C
04-12-2005, 02:27 PM
Tim would have been a shoo in if he hadn't got hurt. I sure hope he gets well before the playoffs.

TheDOCTORdre
04-12-2005, 02:29 PM
I think the winner should be Nash, I'll put my reasons why after I get out of my next class

big daddy russ
04-12-2005, 02:48 PM
Shaq single-handedly made a team that was already playoff-caliber 20 games better and into a title contender while turning a title contender into a team that won't even make the playoffs.

Nash doesn't play D and A.I. just doesn't seem to have "it." Jason Kidd has "it," Jordan had "it" and Magic had "it." Iverson's team has had some talent, but isn't a real contender... just your average Eastern Conference playoff team that would be where the Lakers are if they played with the big boys.

Dirk would be a good choice, but it seems like he turned it on after All-Star weekend. A full season of him playing the way he is right now and I'd have him right there with Shaq and LeBron.

Bulldog_12
04-12-2005, 03:26 PM
none of those. Lebron is the winner. Rookie goes to Dwyane Wade. But its between Shaq and Lebron. Lebron has single-handidly carried his team lately.

TheDOCTORdre
04-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
none of those. Lebron is the winner. Rookie goes to Dwyane Wade. But its between Shaq and Lebron. Lebron has single-handidly carried his team lately.
Too bad Dwayne Wade isnt a rookie:doh: rookie of the year goes to Ben Gordan(Chicago) and Gordan will also rack up 6th man. IMO Lebron wont win because his team is on the downfall here at the end of the season, and ya he has carried his team, but not lately the team is on a downward spiral. Its between Nash and Shaq, i think Nash takes it because D-Wade has also ben mentioned in MVP talks so he will take some votes away from Shaq.

Bulldog_12
04-12-2005, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Too bad Dwayne Wade isnt a rookie:doh: r

Whoops! Guess I better watch more sportscenter before I open my mouth again.