PDA

View Full Version : Coach Kinne

rhs78
04-12-2005, 09:29 AM
DOES ANYONE HAVE INFO ON HOW COACH KINNE IS DOING? I HAVENT SEEN ANYTHING ON TV OR THE LOW. CAN ANYONE SUPPLY AN UPDATE?

Green Ranger
04-12-2005, 09:55 AM
Last I heard, from the news and the doctor that did the surgery, He had the second surgery to repair the liver. They ended up taking out most of his liver leaving around 25%. They are planning another surgery to go in and get the bullet that is somewhere in his back. Still in critical but stable condition. This information was from yesterday, Monday.

rhs78
04-12-2005, 10:02 AM
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE GREEN RANGER AND KEEP US ALL UPDATED WHEN YOU CAN. I WILL STILL KEEP HIM IN MY PRAYERS

Green Ranger
04-12-2005, 10:17 AM
Heard from another web page, so dot know how true this is, but evidently the breathing tube was taking out this morning and he was able to talk to those in the room. Likewise they are expecting to remain in the hospital for 3 weeks to 2 months and then 9-12 months recovery time. Again this is from another web site so I dont know how true this is and as far as the time frame different people heal quicker than others so continued prayers to Tyler.

rhs78
04-12-2005, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Green Ranger
Heard from another web page, so dot know how true this is, but evidently the breathing tube was taking out this morning and he was able to talk to those in the room. Likewise they are expecting to remain in the hospital for 3 weeks to 2 months and then 9-12 months recovery time. Again this is from another web site so I dont know how true this is and as far as the time frame different people heal quicker than others so continued prayers to Tyler.

THAT SOUNDS LIKE GREAT NEWSAND HIS RECOVERY IS DOING VERY VERY WELL, THE POWER OF PRYER!!!!

Ranger Mom
04-12-2005, 10:34 AM
I called Canton High School yesterday to get an address, that's pretty much what the school secretary told me also!

Green Ranger
04-12-2005, 10:39 AM
For those of you who have not heard this, if you are in the DFW area and or Tyler area, go to any"Stewart Regional Blood Center" and donate blood, when you do, tell them it is for Coach Kinne and the will donate/deduct that amount off of his medical bills. For those who can give and near one of these Blood Centers, great way to help out Coach Kinne and save other lives at the same time.

TOPS1435
04-12-2005, 10:49 AM
Below is a link to a story in today's Tyler Morning Telegraph as the doctors explain his case. Keep the prayers coming because as you will see toward the end of the story, IMHO they are being very effective.

I do not know how much liver they left him, but from the description of the wound, that sounds to me like 25% of his liver may have been blown away!!!

http://www.tylerpaper.com/site/news.cfm?BRD=1994&dept_id=227937&newsid=14327193&PAG=461&rfi=9

rhs78
04-12-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by TOPS1435
Below is a link to a story in today's Tyler Morning Telegraph as the doctors explain his case. Keep the prayers coming because as you will see toward the end of the story, IMHO they are being very effective.

I do not know how much liver they left him, but from the description of the wound, that sounds to me like 25% of his liver may have been blown away!!!

http://www.tylerpaper.com/site/news.cfm?BRD=1994&dept_id=227937&newsid=14327193&PAG=461&rfi=9

thanks for the article and the prayers

Ranger Mom
04-12-2005, 11:05 AM
From what the secretary told me....he lost 75% of his liver and they are hoping the remaining 25% will be healthy enough to regenerate itself!

CheerMom
04-12-2005, 11:08 AM
He is in my continued prayer and thought.

AP Panther Fan
04-12-2005, 11:11 AM
Sounds as if there will be good days and bad days to come. Thanks for the article. I will keep him and his family in my thoughts and prayers!