PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't you know it!@#*

pirate4state
12-06-2002, 03:20 PM
I finally make Varsity & the Pirates are out of the playoffs. Now I'm feeling Footbal Gal's pain (as well as some others). What made it worse was being out of the loop from Thanksgiving day up until yesterday!!! Talk about withdrawal & the shakes...I'm a little bit better now and I may get a fix tomorrow night at the Forney/Everman game, but it won't be the same! :(

The waiting game begins. At least Sinton Baseball is just around the corner. And the Pirates will be back in the hunt for another eek! State Championship!!! eek!

<small>[ December 06, 2002, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: pirate4state ]</small>

crzyjournalist03
12-06-2002, 06:20 PM
Well, congrats on making varsity, too bad your team is out. But I'm glad to see that you haven't abandoned the boards just because of that like most teams do. Even if Forney loses, I'll be on here. Hopefully, I'll be a varsity member soon too.

Jason1725
12-06-2002, 07:53 PM
I know I will be on here regardless of what happens tomorrow. I like this place, i'm glad coach told me about it. Go Jasper!

sinfan75
12-06-2002, 10:30 PM
Bein one of the senior citezens of the board,I always have somethin to say year round.But even though Sinton thumpin it right now,the talk from Sinton will be HARDBALL!!!BACK TO BACK TWICE!!!

eye of the tiger
12-06-2002, 11:21 PM
Sorry your Pirates are out. I know the feeling. But there is still lots to talk about. Stay with us.