PDA

View Full Version : escalating problems in Pilot Point athletic program

jason
04-08-2005, 03:10 PM
thanks to Chris Lyke and www.texashsfootball.com for the info

Texas HS Football Thread (http://texashsfootball.com/board/index.php?showtopic=13300)

EDITOR’S NOTE:The following story contains material that might be offensive to some readers. The following are excerpts of e-mails sent on the Pilot Point school district computer system over the names of members of the Pilot Point High School coaching staff and obtained by the Denton Record-Chronicle through a Freedom of Information Act request. The e-mails were written by Mike Russell, who resigned last week after being hired to become head football coach and athletic director upon the retirement of G.A. Moore; Darren Hall, an assistant football coach who resigned this week; Mike Segleski, track coach and assistant football coach; and Stephen Riddle, an assistant football coach. All the e-mails were sent since the beginning of the year. The Record-Chronicle did not change any grammar, capitalization or spellings. The newspaper has removed obscenities, racial epithets and the names of other coaches mentioned in the e-mail conversations. School officials redacted the names of students before releasing the e-mails..

The Email excerpts (http://www.texashsfootball.com/news/april05/pilotpointemails08.htm)

HighSchool Fan
04-08-2005, 03:15 PM
your late

jason
04-08-2005, 03:16 PM
ya, i saw that....i pm'd RM and asked her to delete this thread...

HighSchool Fan
04-08-2005, 03:27 PM
i'm just messin with ya, no need to delete it

TexasHSFootball
04-08-2005, 05:06 PM
i may have a strong opinion on these minions.. take it as you will. this kind of crap should not ever be tolerated no matter who you are.

LH Panther Mom
04-08-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by TexasHSFootball
i may have a strong opinion on these minions.. take it as you will. this kind of crap should not ever be tolerated no matter who you are.

You may have a strong opinion, but most of the rest of do as well. I agree completely that this should not be tolerated.

TexasHSFootball
04-08-2005, 05:50 PM
here is a question for you guys..

After reading the e-mails, does this change your perception of G.A. Moore?

HighSchool Fan
04-08-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by TexasHSFootball
here is a question for you guys..

After reading the e-mails, does this change your perception of G.A. Moore?

as a coach, maybe. as a man, no.

Chief Woodman
04-08-2005, 08:05 PM
Nope. I sort of already had that opinion.