PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch the Apprentice??

pirate4state
04-08-2005, 02:00 PM
I'm curious if anyone watches and if y'all do -- what did you think of who was fired last night? :thinking:

I'm very bored at work! :hairpunk:

spiveyrat
04-08-2005, 03:15 PM
I watch... and I'm getting real tired of the excuses Trump and his execs (especially the old man who's name I can't remember) use to fire people. A lot of the time I think their decisions are based on petty things. It's starting to become clear (to me) that Trump and all his execs "ain't all that". Last night, if she hadn't said "I choked", would she have not been fired? That was just silly. I think they should have kept the woman they fired because she, at least, stepped up to the plate. She probably shouldn't have been allowed by the project manager to take on so much responsibility (compared to the other team members). I think some of the logistics were planned badly. Someone else should have been given the task of getting the models organized so she could have been allowed to collect her thoughts. Afterall, the presentation was the most important part of the task.

pirate4state
04-08-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
I watch... and I'm getting real tired of the excuses Trump and his execs (especially the old man who's name I can't remember) use to fire people. A lot of the time I think their decisions are based on petty things. It's starting to become clear (to me) that Trump and all his execs "ain't all that". Last night, if she hadn't said "I choked", would she have not been fired? That was just silly. I think they should have kept the woman they fired because she, at least, stepped up to the plate. She probably shouldn't have been allowed by the project manager to take on so much responsibility (compared to the other team members). I think some of the logistics were planned badly. Someone else should have been given the task of getting the models organized so she could have been allowed to collect her thoughts. Afterall, the presentation was the most important part of the task. I did not like the comment Trump made about George's replacement this week. "Don't be fooled by her looks, she's ruthless" :rolleyes: and the idiot just stood there & took it! :mad: AND she's a lawyer!!! :crazy: Anyway, I don't think Angie should've been fired either. I'd have fired Alex, the PM. I saw a deleted scene when they met w/ the exec. from American Eagle and Angie "choked" in that meeting. SO as a PM I would of said, "hmmm...maybe this isn't her strongest area, maybe I should take over so we can win!" He gave her just enough room to hang herself! Chris is a mess!! I can't believe he was still yelling in the boardroom last night. :hand:

I am really impressed with Tana & Bren. I think Kendra is next up as PM for Magna corp next week & I bet she gets fired! :clap:

Z motion 10 out on 2
04-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I did not like the comment Trump made about George's replacement this week. "Don't be fooled by her looks, she's ruthless" :rolleyes: and the idiot just stood there & took it! :mad: AND she's a lawyer!!! :crazy: Anyway, I don't think Angie should've been fired either. I'd have fired Alex, the PM. I saw a deleted scene when they met w/ the exec. from American Eagle and Angie "choked" in that meeting. SO as a PM I would of said, "hmmm...maybe this isn't her strongest area, maybe I should take over so we can win!" He gave her just enough room to hang herself! Chris is a mess!! I can't believe he was still yelling in the boardroom last night. :hand:

I am really impressed with Tana & Bren. I think Kendra is next up as PM for Magna corp next week & I bet she gets fired! :clap:

My same thoughts exactly!

pirate4state
04-15-2005, 10:23 AM
I am really impressed with Tana & Bren. I think Kendra is next up as PM for Magna corp next week & I bet she gets fired! :clap: Wow - Tana really disappointed me in last nights episode, as did Craig, but I've never really liked him! :) Kendra really stepped up to the plate! :clap: Good for her. Since she is exempt next week she is guaranteed a spot in the final four. Who do you think will be fired next week? I'm thinking that Alex & Craig's days are numbered!! Craig will probably be PM for Magna next week...wonder how he'll do?? Can't wait to see what The Donald has in store for next week with Magna up one extra person! :nerd:

SPF25
04-15-2005, 12:09 PM
Very glad they got rid of chris they should have kicked him to the curb last week. Tanna was so selfish when she said she didnt care cause she was exempt. And then her and Craig had the audacity to go to bed.:mad:

pirate44
04-15-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by SPF25
Very glad they got rid of chris they should have kicked him to the curb last week. Tanna was so selfish when she said she didnt care cause she was exempt. And then her and Craig had the audacity to go to bed.:mad:
how do yall remember all those names. i know him by "the tempermental snuff dipper"

SPF25
04-15-2005, 12:33 PM
you dont remember cause usually your watching the tv in between posting or chatting on the down low dear.;)

JasperDog94
04-15-2005, 12:44 PM
I really liked Tana until last night. I still think she's the best candidate. Brynne might surprise some folks though.

pirate4state
04-15-2005, 01:42 PM
Very glad they got rid of chris they should have kicked him to the curb last week. Tanna was so selfish when she said she didnt care cause she was exempt. And then her and Craig had the audacity to go to bed.:mad: Yes, Tana was a bit selfish last night, but that sad thing is she is not the first one to act that way. I can't remember who it was that was fired when he was supposed to be exempt...Season 2 maybe. :thinking: Anyway - she is still the strongest candidate IMHO with Bren a close 2nd. ;)

On a side note, last night when Tana & Craig were talking about going to bed, I think that as project manager Kendra should have insisted that they stay and help her. Last week when Tana was the PM and someone was fighting about something she stepped in and said, "look quit being babies and get it done!" Luckly, them going to bed didn't hurt the team, but imagine that board room had they lost! :eek:

pirate4state
04-22-2005, 12:38 AM
So, what did everyone think? I just don't like Craig. :( I think right now, Tana is the strongest candidate. Wonder what will happen next week? Will Alex get to choose one of the other candidates to be on NetWorth or will he have to go at it alone? :thinking: If he gets to choose one of the Magna crew...his choice will be interesting enough. God help Kendra if he chooses Tana!!! :D :D

pirate44
04-22-2005, 06:05 AM
theres something about craig that i like p4s.he is definately not a people person, but i dont think trump has seen that side of him. its hard to tell the way these tv people play these things out. they might go with a female just since the other apprentices have been male. but something tells me craig is the guy. i think they are all not up to the standards of previous episode candidates.

spiveyrat
04-22-2005, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
. i think they are all not up to the standards of previous episode candidates.

I was thinking that last night too. :thinking:

pirate4state
04-22-2005, 09:01 AM
theres something about craig that i like p4s.he is definately not a people person, but i dont think trump has seen that side of him. its hard to tell the way these tv people play these things out. they might go with a female just since the other apprentices have been male. but something tells me craig is the guy. i think they are all not up to the standards of previous episode candidates. maybe that's what it is...his people skills or the "editing" job they've done on him. This is the 2nd female to complain about him talking down to them. :mad: That is what rubs me the wrong way, of course, I haven't seen him talk to Tana that way. :D She'd probably slap him silly & be done with it! :p

pirate4state
04-28-2005, 10:15 AM
Yahoo Tv has an "exclusive" clip from tonight's show that has Craig & Kendra on the same team - ALONE!!! Recipe for diaster. :eek:

I won't be able to watch it until I get back from the softball game though. :(

pirate44
04-28-2005, 10:33 AM
Yahoo Tv has an "exclusive" clip from tonight's show that has Craig & Kendra on the same team - ALONE!!! Recipe for diaster. :eek:

I won't be able to watch it until I get back from the softball game though. :(
should be a good show. i think craig will be in final 2, possibly final overall.

pirate4state
04-28-2005, 10:51 AM
should be a good show. i think craig will be in final 2, possibly final overall. after finally reading his bio, you may be right. ;)

JasperDog94
04-28-2005, 11:23 AM
I think Craig is the worst one of the four left. He's terrible. He has almost no creative input and when he does, he explains it to everyone like they're idiots.:rolleyes:

I thought once you got to the final four, that it was interview time and it was every man and woman for themselves. Is that right?

pirate4state
04-28-2005, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
I think Craig is the worst one of the four left. He's terrible. He has almost no creative input and when he does, he explains it to everyone like they're idiots.:rolleyes:

I thought once you got to the final four, that it was interview time and it was every man and woman for themselves. Is that right? I can't remember, you may be right, but that clip I saw was of tonight's episode and they were at Hanes. I don't like Craig and I don't like how he treats Kendra and I don't think he'll win, but he may sneak his way into the final 2! :eek:

What I would really like to see is Kendra & Tana go head-to-head in the final 2. :clap: :D

JasperDog94
04-28-2005, 11:54 AM
Kendra and Tana are probably the two best. Alex has become really disappointing.

SPF25
04-28-2005, 12:53 PM
IMO Tana will be in the final 2. Not sure who will be there with her. Hope it is NOT Craig. Dont like him.

pirate4state
04-29-2005, 12:38 AM
once again Kendra has surprised me! :) She should do very well in the interviews. This may be the weak spot for Craig b/c he just can't seem to keep from talking/looking down on people. :rolleyes:

This episode was boring though! I can't believe Tana & her "bedazzler" -- Carolyn did not think very highly of her!!! :D :D

pirate44
04-29-2005, 05:59 AM
once again Kendra has surprised me! :) She should do very well in the interviews. This may be the weak spot for Craig b/c he just can't seem to keep from talking/looking down on people. :rolleyes:

This episode was boring though! I can't believe Tana & her "bedazzler" -- Carolyn did not think very highly of her!!! :D :D
i cant believe tana made it out alive. i know deep down trump likes her. my predidtions of craig can still come true. interviews could pose a problem, but they do that for all the contestants. ur right about it being a boring nite

pirate4state
04-29-2005, 09:06 AM
i cant believe tana made it out alive. i know deep down trump likes her. my predidtions of craig can still come true. interviews could pose a problem, but they do that for all the contestants. ur right about it being a boring nite i know, but your right the Donald really likes her and he picked a stupid (IMHO) thing to fire Alex over. Not remembering how many times he lost! :eek: :D Funny, but sad. :doh: Plus, I think Alex was just tired & the Donald was tired of seeing him in the boardroom! I don't like how no one (so far) has defended themselves when he calls them a loser! :mad: I think Carolyn & George like Tana, but wants her to be more tough. :D So far, I haven't heard either one of them say anything negative about Kendra. :thinking:

SPF25
04-29-2005, 12:28 PM
Glad to see Alex go. Still believe its gonna be Tanna in the final 2. Not to sure who will be there with her. I dont think Kendra will do to good in the interview she seems alittle weak. But would rather see her than Craig.

pirate4state
05-06-2005, 01:28 AM
What I would really like to see is Kendra & Tana go head-to-head in the final 2. :clap: :D Looks like I got my wish! :clap: I don't like the tasks or the "employees" ... could spell diaster for both PMs!!! :eek: GO TANA!! :thumbsup:

pirate44
05-06-2005, 07:09 AM
Looks like I got my wish! :clap: I don't like the tasks or the "employees" ... could spell diaster for both PMs!!! :eek: GO TANA!! :thumbsup:
looks like we're gonna get to see disaster next week. boy, Craig was awful in the interviews. all he had to do was be mediocre to be in the final 2 and he couldnt even do that

spiveyrat
05-06-2005, 07:37 AM
looks like we're gonna get to see disaster next week. boy, Craig was awful in the interviews. all he had to do was be mediocre to be in the final 2 and he couldnt even do that

The Playstation people were not too happy, were they?

pirate44
05-06-2005, 07:49 AM
The Playstation people were not too happy, were they?
i cringe every time i see these episodes. these rookies have no idea how to run these things. in the end they always turn out ok though. makes me wonder if they dont have some other proffesional group taking care of all these screw-ups

pirate4state
05-06-2005, 08:42 AM
makes me wonder if they dont have some other proffesional group taking care of all these screw-ups :thinking: that would suck :mad:

Phantom Stang
05-06-2005, 08:44 AM
Why did Tanna asign two people to park a freaking car??

spiveyrat
05-06-2005, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Why did Tanna asign two people to park a freaking car??

I wondered the same thing. They could have dropped one off while the other one looked for a parking place.

SPF25
05-06-2005, 10:13 AM
Glad to see that Craig is gone. I think she had 2 park the car cause they are both idiots and between the 2 they might actually have 1 human brain. lol I dont know but i think Kendra is growing on me. I think I would like her to win. Though I could have done without that stupid little exit on the show where she said she was so good. That was so arrogant.

pirate4state
05-06-2005, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Why did Tanna asign two people to park a freaking car?? That's a good question! :thinking: Maybe she didn't want all those explosive personalities in the meeting with the "big wigs"! As it was the still screwed up b/c they had to call to tell her they couldn't find a parking space?!#!$#@ WTH? Who cares?? What the heck was she supposed to do about it? :mad: Jeez! :rolleyes: Both Kendra & Tana have their work cut out for them b/c their "employees" are horrible! I mean I wanted to crawl underneath my bed when Danny started signing!! BIG CRINGE!! :doh: Should be an interesting finale.

pirate44
05-06-2005, 10:33 AM
I mean I wanted to crawl underneath my bed when Danny started signing!! BIG CRINGE!! :doh:
i was thinking the same thing. that guy is so goofy weird. he needs a "jingle" for everything. i bet he thinks "man, i got to take a dump..im gonna need a jingle for that:thinking: "

SPF25
05-12-2005, 01:21 PM
So tonights the final show. So in your opinon who is gonna be THE APPRENTICE?

pirate4state
05-12-2005, 01:25 PM
So tonights the final show. So in your opinon who is gonna be THE APPRENTICE? Actually...I don't think it is the finale. :thinking: Here is what I found:

The Apprentice
NBC 6 May 12 08:00pm Add to My Calendar
Series/Reality, 59 Mins.
"Into the Stretch", Episode #316.
The finalists stage their respective events; one candidate soothes corporate sponsors at the Best Buy Video Game World Championship, while the other has difficulties locating a U.S. flag for the NYC2012 Athlete Challenge.

Producer(s): Mark Burnett.

Original Airdate: May 12, 2005.

The Apprentice
KRIS May 19 08:00pm Add to My Calendar
Series/Reality, 59 Mins.
Episode #317.
The final two candidates complete their tasks, working on a promotion for the 2012 Olympics and a video game championship.

Producer(s): Mark Burnett.

Original Airdate: May 19, 2005.

Weird, huh?

pirate44
05-12-2005, 01:27 PM
So tonights the final show. So in your opinon who is gonna be THE APPRENTICE?
oh, you mean the train wreck...i think Tana will come out with less damage. either that or the Donald will throw his hands up, and hire Omoronosa (sp)

SPF25
05-12-2005, 01:38 PM
oh, you mean the train wreck...i think Tana will come out with less damage. either that or the Donald will throw his hands up, and hire Omoronosa (sp)

NOT OMOROSA!!!:crazy: :eek: :eek:

JasperDog94
05-12-2005, 01:45 PM
i bet he thinks "man, i got to take a dump..im gonna need a jingle for that:thinking: " I'm now cleaning root beer from my monitor....thanks.:doh:

pirate4state
05-12-2005, 11:33 PM
As much as I want Tana to win, I think she is TOAST!!! :( I was more impressed with Kendra and rather disappointed in Tana's behavior. Guess she isn't so sweet after all? :thinking: She wasn't given the best people to work for her, but you'd think she'd work harder to motivate them instead of antagonizing them & then saying really awful things about them on camera!! :eek: What an idiot! :doh: Jeez, I don't know what it would take for The Donald to hire her over Kendra. :thinking:

Who else thinks Tana screwed up?

AggieJohn
05-13-2005, 02:56 AM
http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Apprentice/images/imgs_contestants/kwame3.jpg
Best apprentice ever

pirate4state
05-13-2005, 08:53 AM
for SPF25, Pirate44, spivey & jasper (and anyone else who likes The Apprentice)

pirate44
05-13-2005, 08:59 AM
tana acted embarrasingly stupid. terrible display of leadership skills in this episode. Kendra runs away with it, hands down. i was impressed with her, even though her challenge was much easier. why even have another episode?

pirate4state
05-13-2005, 09:02 AM
tana acted embarrasingly stupid. terrible display of leadership skills in this episode. Kendra runs away with it, hands down. i was impressed with her, even though her challenge was much easier. why even have another episode? to draw it out and make more $$, Trump is all about the cash. :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing about the tasks. Tana's was crazy and Kendra's seemed like a walk in the park. :eek: The past seasons, the tasks seemed equally challenging. I'm sure Kendra had some challenges we just didn't see them. Creative editing! I'd like to see how Kendra would've handled the 2012 Olympic challenge? :thinking:

pirate44
05-13-2005, 09:38 AM
to draw it out and make more $$, Trump is all about the cash. :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing about the tasks. Tana's was crazy and Kendra's seemed like a walk in the park. :eek: The past seasons, the tasks seemed equally challenging. I'm sure Kendra had some challenges we just didn't see them. Creative editing! I'd like to see how Kendra would've handled the 2012 Olympic challenge? :thinking:
i hate that creative editing stuff. :mad:

SPF25
05-13-2005, 09:51 AM
i think THE DONALD is an idiot if he doesnt hire Kendra. I think that Tana is full of it. She was like Im gonna win its over. How can she say such things while people are constantly are telling her this needs to be done and this is wrong. MAN GET A GRIP!! I think Kendra really stepped up to the plate. Great Job! How cool was it that after her project she pretty much offered a job. That shows great of a job she did.

pirate44
05-13-2005, 09:56 AM
cool was it that after her project she pretty much offered a job. That shows great of a job she did.
i forgot about that part. i dont think thats been done on any other season. kudos to her.

spiveyrat
05-13-2005, 09:58 AM
tana acted embarrasingly stupid. terrible display of leadership skills in this episode. Kendra runs away with it, hands down. i was impressed with her, even though her challenge was much easier. why even have another episode?

I didn't see much of this episode. I saw the last 20 minutes. In the Board room, Tana's answers to the questions were just fluf. There was no supstance to anything she said and no facts or data to back it. Kendra wins this one.

pirate4state
05-13-2005, 10:00 AM
Yep, plus we've yet to hear from the employees. :eek: Can't wait to see how bad they dog her!!! I think Kristin will be especially harsh. :evillaugh Poor Tana, I really liked her up until these last couple of episodes. :doh:

spiveyrat
05-13-2005, 10:11 AM
Kids, see what happens when you drop out of college??? :D

SPF25
05-13-2005, 10:12 AM

lol

pirate44
05-13-2005, 10:13 AM
i could only be so lucky;)

pirate4state
05-13-2005, 10:21 AM
Kids, see what happens when you drop out of college??? :D :tongue:

actually, i was kicked out - but it forced me to go down a different road & I wouldn't change a thing. :)

AggieJohn
05-13-2005, 12:08 PM
i really don't like the apprentice anymore, it reminds me of business majors here at A&M, i avoid them like the plague

spiveyrat
05-13-2005, 12:29 PM
:tongue:

actually, i was kicked out - but it forced me to go down a different road & I wouldn't change a thing. :) ;)

JasperDog94
05-14-2005, 03:21 PM
Poor Tana, I really liked her up until these last couple of episodes. :doh: Same here. What was she thinking? Granted her task was MUCH harder than Kendra's but it seemed like every time she opened her mouth, she was putting her team down. Her team was much harder to manage. It's harder to manage stong-willed people than to manage scatter brains. To me, Kristin was the downfall of Tana's team.

I never thought I'd say this...but..."Go Kendra"!