PDA

View Full Version : Words of encouragement for Coach Kinne

Ranger Mom
04-08-2005, 01:42 PM
I received the address at the hospital and the one for the school. If anyone wants to write some words of encouragement, I will print out the thread and make sure it gets to him.

Maybe he will eventually get on and post on "the best darn football board ever"!!:D

Ranger Mom
04-08-2005, 01:43 PM
Coach Kinne,

Prayers going out to you from Greenwood and the Greenwood Rangers!

Hang tough and we will be thinking and praying for you!!

AP Panther Fan
04-08-2005, 01:47 PM
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family from Aransas Pass. Hope you are up and back on your feet quickly. Hang in there!:)

District303aPastPlayer
04-08-2005, 01:47 PM
Coach,

Prayers are coming from Sinton and The Sinton Pirates. Here's wishing for a speedy recovery.

CHS_Grad '85
04-08-2005, 01:57 PM
Coach,

Prayers from Caldwell and the Caldwell Hornets. Hang tough and know that a lot of good people are in your corner and are praying for you and your family.

Bullaholic
04-08-2005, 01:58 PM
Our hopes and prayers for the speedy recovery of Coach Kinne, and our sincerest best wishes for strength and comfort for his entire family, the Canton HS coaching staff, faculty, admin and students during this trying time. I hope that everyone will reflect on this incident and understand that any incident involving our children can be successfully mutually resolved if we all try hard enough, and want to reach an understanding, without resorting to violence and hatred.

44INAROW
04-08-2005, 02:11 PM
Coach,
Prayers for you and your family from Cuero and the Gobblers. We hope and pray for a speedy recovery :)

Phil C
04-08-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
Coach,

Prayers are coming from Sinton and The Sinton Pirates. Here's wishing for a speedy recovery.

Ditto from me too District. I have an aunt that still lives in Canton and had some cousins that graduated from high school there in the 60s.

pirate4state
04-08-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
Coach,

Prayers are coming from Sinton and The Sinton Pirates. Here's wishing for a speedy recovery. Amen! We'll be praying for a full recovery. :)

lepfan
04-08-2005, 02:18 PM
More prayers coming from ugly old Kansas :)

spiveyrat
04-08-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
More prayers coming from ugly old Kansas :)

AND a few more from "civilization" over on this side of Kansas. ;) I hope your recovery is a speedy one!

onfirebball05mustang
04-08-2005, 03:11 PM
Coach Kinne and family,

May the Lord Bless and keep you and your family. You are in the prayers of me, my family, and the communities of both Manor and Elgin. I pray also that you will find that God's will has been done--the sooner we turn to Him and thank Him for the grace that He has given us, the sooner healing will come.
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:11
This verse is usually given to graduates, but I think it also works here when applied. Prayers to God WILL be heard and miracles WILL happen!
Praying for a speedy recovery and a peace that passes all understanding!

Cassie

shellman54
04-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Our thoughts and prayers from Deer Park and the surrounding areas. May you recover quickly and fully.

CheerMom
04-08-2005, 04:01 PM
Coach Kinne,
The Rice Consolidated family would like to wish you a speedy recovery, and know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

FootballChik98
04-08-2005, 04:41 PM
Coach Kinne and Family,

May God bless you and your family. You will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. You have done an excellent job with the Canton athletic program, and I am very proud to be a Canton Eagle fan!!

vet93
04-08-2005, 04:53 PM
Coach...Best Wishes from the Ballinger Bearcats.....we hope you have a speedy recovery. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

LH Panther Mom
04-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Coach Kinne,

My prayers are with you for a speedy recovery and with your family and school during this time. May God bless you.

BrahmaMom
04-08-2005, 05:44 PM
Coach Kinne: Thoughts and prayers from Bellville are with you and your family and community at this tragic time. Yours is obviously not an easy position; it is one of responsibility for the lives of young people and affects more than any of us ever realize. Canton, as many 3A school districts, is fortunate to have a caring man at the helm. I believe God will use this incident for His good if allowed to do so. Until we see that, may He bless and keep you in His loving care and comfort you and your family, as well as everyone touched by this sadness. God bless.

Bulldog_12
04-08-2005, 08:28 PM
Coach: All of us here in Aggieland are keeping you close to our hearts during your recovery. We all hope that you recover quickly and fully. May God bless you and your's.

LST_Terry
04-08-2005, 08:43 PM
Coah Kinne,

We both got our start in Canton..You at your first HC post and me at my first play-by-play job..I enjoyed our time together as we taught each other some things along the way. Keep up the fight and hope to see you back on the sidelines yelling at the refs once again

big daddy russ
04-08-2005, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Coach: All of us here in Aggieland are keeping you close to our hearts during your recovery. We all hope that you recover quickly and fully. May God bless you and your's.
I'll second that. Prayers from College Station, Grand Saline (my roommate played for GS last year and wanted me to let you know that he's thinking of you) and Ingleside are being sent your way. Get better quickly so we can see you on the sidelines again soon.

Cat22
04-09-2005, 06:59 AM
Best wishes and a speedy recovery coach from all of us in Orangefield.

justlikesports
04-09-2005, 07:43 AM
Coach, please know that you, your family, your school (students and faculty) and the town of Canton are in our prayers here in Monahans.

rhs78
04-09-2005, 09:05 AM
COACH , the prayers and thaughts of the Rice Raider comm. is with you and wishing you a speedy recovery, may GOD bless you and your family

Buffalo
04-09-2005, 10:15 AM
Coach Kinne and Family,

We wish you a speedy recovery and all of us football fans in West Texas are praying for you, your family and your football team.

Gobbla2001
04-09-2005, 11:11 AM
My message would be longer, but I have a hard time being funny in situations like these...

Plain and simple, Get Well Soon, Coach!!!

mikecheck
04-11-2005, 12:12 PM
God bless you and your family and hopes for a speedy and full recovery. From the Mathis Pirates' home.

Bandera YaYa
04-11-2005, 12:13 PM
Wishing you a speedy recovery and hoping you can get all this behind you.....God Bless you and your family.....Best wishes from Bandera. :)

pirate44
04-11-2005, 02:07 PM
our best wishes and prayers are with you and your family. God bless and get well soon from us folks in Sinton.

Sincerely,
pirate44 & SPF25