PDA

View Full Version : gobbler84 and the rest of next year's returning Gobblers!

Gobbla2001
04-08-2005, 01:02 PM
Since so many of you read the board from time to time, I would like to bring a comment to your attention made by OldCadinal...

In reference to the Palestine/Cuero game this year (which was the gateway to your state finals game that made it 10 for your program), he said:

"The wrong team won..."

I doubt he'd say it to your faces, but that's a little BB material for you...

HighSchool Fan
04-08-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

I doubt he'd say it to your faces, but that's a little BB material for you...

if a team needs to get motivated from a fan's message board, they have alot more problems than you realize.

44INAROW
04-08-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
if a team needs to get motivated from a fan's message board, they have alot more problems than you realize.

I don't think Gobbla meant the Gobblers needed motivation - and if you were in the weight room or off season practice, you'd know that. GO MEAN GREEN :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

gobbler grad
04-08-2005, 08:19 PM
thats right...you tell them...:clap:

Gobbla2001
04-08-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan

They do not need it, but I do not believe it would hurt ha...

gobbler84
04-08-2005, 10:45 PM
It's not the first time "dumb" remarks were made on the boards about the gobblers. 44 I know you remember when they guy talked about our linemen. Said they were slow and worthless and werent any good. They also said that we would lose to Wimberly also cause we weren't "better then them." But wait let me guess OC, you think the wrong team won there to huh?

44INAROW
04-08-2005, 10:50 PM
man it feels good to be talking about football ;) ;) ;) and Gobbler84 - remember this - "the sweetest revenge is VICTORY"
GO MEAN GREEN :)