I keep thinking of my web
I am missing all the fun!!!

Well I know I'm not addicted
though I hear that all the time
But I guess this stuff can wait on me
Cause Today I'll Be On Line!!!

jason
04-08-2005, 08:19 AM
can u summarize thats, its about 8 stanzas too long to be reading this early....:D

LH Panther Mom
04-08-2005, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by jason
can u summarize thats, its about 8 stanzas too long to be reading this early....:D

Certainly.....I'll even summarize in relation to you. :p You don't wanna go to school, work or study.....you wanna stay home & play on the computer. :)

AP Panther Fan
04-08-2005, 08:28 AM
So True!:D

At least it's Friday:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

Ranger Mom
04-08-2005, 08:35 AM
Well I can sit here and play for awhile. I got to the office, ate my breakfast and painted my fingernails....so I have to sit here until they dry!

AP Panther Fan
04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Well I can sit here and play for awhile. I got to the office, ate my breakfast and painted my fingernails....so I have to sit here until they dry!

I don't know if I want yours or YaYa's job...they both sound pretty good this morning. Oh wait, I don't think she even works on Fridays....she wins.;)

onfirebball05mustang
04-08-2005, 08:46 AM
lol i had to 'go to class' but luckily i get to sleep until around one, then an hour of class and back to sleep until it's time to go home...this is the life! :D

Ranger Mom
04-08-2005, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I don't know if I want yours or YaYa's job...they both sound pretty good this morning. Oh wait, I don't think she even works on Fridays....she wins.;)

She has an awesome office too!

I used to be off on Fridays, I loved it!

Now I work 8:30-3:00 M-F!

LH Panther Mom
04-08-2005, 08:50 AM

Well, I'm not off, but will be working in my pj's for another hour. I knew Fridays would be a bad day to go to the office.

44INAROW
04-08-2005, 08:51 AM

:clap: :clap: multi-tasking at it's finest

onfirebball05mustang
04-08-2005, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
:clap: :clap: multi-tasking at it's finest

oh yeah...gotta get the most important stuff done first! :D

Ranger Mom
04-08-2005, 09:08 AM
Darn people!!

Don't they realize it's Friday??

I swear, the phone is ringing off the hook and every last one of them has wanted me to take a message.

It's hard to write with wet fingernails.

*Note to self *- talk to big boss about voice mail!!:p

AP Panther Fan
04-08-2005, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
oh yeah...gotta get the most important stuff done first! :D

Always prioritize!:D

See Onfire, you are learning from the finest!;)

AP Panther Fan
04-08-2005, 09:12 AM
*Note to self *- talk to big boss about voice mail!!:p

LOL....start misspelling names and transposing phone numbers on all of his messages....maybe that will help. :cool:

onfirebball05mustang
04-08-2005, 09:24 AM
Always prioritize!:D

See Onfire, you are learning from the finest!;)

oh yes...all this knowledge will help when i leave home to go to camp and college!

My mom literally says she'll be helpless without me....how do you think i'm going to be without my parents on the dlow? :D

AP Panther Fan
04-08-2005, 09:36 AM
oh yes...all this knowledge will help when i leave home to go to camp and college!

My mom literally says she'll be helpless without me....how do you think i'm going to be without my parents on the dlow? :D

My son is a junior and I am already dreading the day...so I can sympathize (empathize) with your mom. As for us on the d'low, surely you will have computer access and be checking in when you can, right?

What kind of camp are you going to?

onfirebball05mustang
04-08-2005, 10:03 AM
i have one day off a week, i'm not too sure about internet access :( I'll have to check on that.

I'm working out at Lake Travis at Highland Lakes Youth Camp with the various church camps that are going to be there. I've been given a place on their Summer Missions Team in the Health Tech Center and can't wait! I leave before school even ends! :D

www.highlandlakescamp.org

AP Panther Fan
04-08-2005, 10:40 AM
From the website:

At Highland Lakes you can have a great time experiencing one of our many outdoor recreational activities, which include: riflery, archery, BMX bike track, basketball, tennis, softball, soccer, dodgeball, sand volleyball, ping-pong, hiking, and organized team recreation.

And when it gets hot you can take a dip in our swimming pool or cool off at one of our many lakefront recreational activities, including: blob, iceberg, aqua jump, banana water sled, canoeing, paddleboats, and fishing.

Onfire....this sounds great! Sounds as if you will be physically and spiritually re-juvenated during the summer and ready for college in the fall. What a wonderful opportunity!:thumbsup:

onfirebball05mustang
04-08-2005, 10:45 AM
yup yup! Thanks AP! What is the most refreshing part of the whole camp is going down to the lakefront at sunrise and seeing the sun come up behind the cross...

http://www.highlandlakescamp.org/clientImages/22578/Scenery/cross1.jpg

another part is seeing the campers and being able to be goofy and yet lead them in an awesome time!

Ohh what a rush...i've got chills! :D lol

AP Panther Fan
04-08-2005, 10:50 AM
another part is seeing the campers and being able to be goofy

Ha ha....I would have to check with your mom, but I bet you are pretty good at that! ;) :D

onfirebball05mustang
04-08-2005, 10:51 AM
Ha ha....I would have to check with your mom, but I bet you are pretty good at that! ;) :D

who me?? NEVER! :D y'all have corrupted me! ;)