PDA

View Full Version : this feels weird

pirate44
04-08-2005, 07:47 AM
being on the downlow at home. i took the day off for our relay for life (dosnt start till this evening) and it just feels wrong

LH Panther Mom
04-08-2005, 07:48 AM
Maybe you should go into the office so you'd feel more comfortable about being on here during the day. :D

pirate44
04-08-2005, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Maybe you should go into the office so you'd feel more comfortable about being on here during the day. :D
not even if they paid me.....uhh..never mind

AP Panther Fan
04-08-2005, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
being on the downlow at home. i took the day off for our relay for life (dosnt start till this evening) and it just feels wrong

I have been meaning to ask you about that....I thought maybe it was last weekend. You will have to let us know how you, SPF25 and the rest of the family survive the night. I hope your team was successful in its fundraising efforts.:)

pirate44
04-08-2005, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I have been meaning to ask you about that....I thought maybe it was last weekend. You will have to let us know how you, SPF25 and the rest of the family survive the night. I hope your team was successful in its fundraising efforts.:)
thanks AP. we're gonna take alot of photos and video. we've got alot of getting ready to do today. i still have to make a big wood wign for our team. i better get on the ball.