PDA

View Full Version : The New Syder "MOVE IN" from Colorado???

injuredinmelee
04-07-2005, 03:37 PM
Did this kids dad go to work for the same company that Walkers dad did?

TheDOCTORdre
04-07-2005, 04:23 PM
Hold on do you mean Snyder, and if so they got another move in? And if so what pos does he play, as well as other sports?

mustang04
04-07-2005, 04:50 PM
it woulda been wiser for him to move to sweetwater:D

injuredinmelee
04-07-2005, 04:59 PM
:doh: or Wylie :doh:

mustang04
04-07-2005, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
:doh: or Wylie :doh:

hey now, yall got yalls bling bling, yall dont need anymore ppl, if anything yall need to lose a few:D

Buffalo
04-07-2005, 10:20 PM
How did you already get this information?

panther power
04-08-2005, 09:31 AM
this doesnt suprise me. black magic any comments?

oh well
04-08-2005, 10:12 AM
Come on BM tell us about him. Why are you being so quiet as of late. Is he as good as I am hearing. Will he be ready for the Dist. Track meet?:cool:

lobo dad
04-08-2005, 11:24 AM
THE RUMOR IS that this kid can fly!!!! He is 6'2 and runs a 10.8 in the hundred. Might be elgible by the district meet. I hear they might play him at reciever. Where is Black MAgic when you need him????

VWG
04-08-2005, 01:40 PM
Oilfield business is booming again.
Should see more families moving in to cash in while it's good.

Black_Magic
04-08-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by lobo dad
THE RUMOR IS that this kid can fly!!!! He is 6'2 and runs a 10.8 in the hundred. Might be elgible by the district meet. I hear they might play him at reciever. Where is Black MAgic when you need him???? Oh it aint no rumor! Look out! this Kid ( we say kid but he is a MAN ) Yep he is 6'2" 210 Runs a 4.5 40 yds 10.8 100, 56ft shot put thrower. He Plays Running back and Linebacker but has the skill to play any position. He even Punts an average of 42 yds per punt last year. He is also a great basketball player from what I have been told.
For all of you who think His dad works for the same company as Dee Walkers dad, your wrong. This guy landed an even better Job:p He has a Brother In Jr high who might be better:D .
As far as playing for Snyder. This is the place to be! Snyder Is THE Program on the rise in the west! look out !

oh well
04-08-2005, 01:52 PM
Leave it to Black Magic to come in and stretch the story. 6'1 not 6'2 185 and yes runs 4.5 10.8 yes but that was in Colorado and the air is thinner. Look for him to show up as a wide rec. not rb there is a new kid going in at running back

Black_Magic
04-08-2005, 01:54 PM
NO! this kid has to be at least 195-200 lbs. Someone who said they saw film on him said he never comes off the field. He rushed for over 1,100 yds last year and had over 875 recieving. He is the real deal!:evillaugh :evillaugh :thumbsup:

Adidas410s
04-08-2005, 02:25 PM
At the end of the day...he's no Case Keenum. And does he have one of these??? http://mas.scripps.com/ABIL/2005/03/17/0318WylieRing1_d.jpg

oh well
04-08-2005, 02:31 PM
He was 1st team all dist QB wasn't he. Shared Dist title

Black_Magic
04-08-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
At the end of the day...he's no Case Keenum. And does he have one of these??? http://mas.scripps.com/ABIL/2005/03/17/0318WylieRing1_d.jpg No dont have one of thoses . But then again we didnt face you in the hunt for the ring. We only had the pleasure of beating Wylie at home.:p Then again that was last year. as long as you want to focus on the past dont forget the last meeting between Snyder and Wylie.:D anyway. this move may not be any good.:rolleyes:

mustang68
04-08-2005, 02:40 PM
Gordon Wood and the Lion's would be proud. I didn't realize coach R. was old enough to have apprenticed under Wood and Southall during their hey-day. This isn't sour grapes, it's pure jealousy ;) :thinking: :thinking:

VWG
04-08-2005, 03:56 PM
Nobody said WHERE this kid moved in from.....

Black_Magic
04-08-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by VWG
Nobody said WHERE this kid moved in from..... I believe it says it in the title of the post:rolleyes:

VWG
04-08-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I believe it says it in the title of the post:rolleyes:

Maybe I should be specific... WHERE in Colorado?
Pueblo, Denver, Colorado Springs.........

Buffalo
04-08-2005, 10:04 PM
Somewhere close to Brighton.

Adidas410s
04-08-2005, 10:44 PM
No dont have one of thoses . But then again we didnt face you in the hunt for the ring. We only had the pleasure of beating Wylie at home.:p Then again that was last year. as long as you want to focus on the past dont forget the last meeting between Snyder and Wylie.:D anyway. this move may not be any good.:rolleyes:

Yeah you won because Wylie played their worst half of the season...except for maybe the 1st half of Decatur. Regardless...who really cares what district games you did/didn't win because at the end of the day...we still won the title baby...HOLLA!!! :clap:

Black_Magic
04-09-2005, 07:40 AM
Yeah you won because Wylie played their worst half of the season...except for maybe the 1st half of Decatur. Regardless...who really cares what district games you did/didn't win because at the end of the day...we still won the title baby...HOLLA!!! :clap: You guys played the worst second half you have played? Snyder had the worst 1st half but we still came out on top. HEART! is what it was. Good thing you didnt have to play US or Gilmer or Jasper or you would have been talking about that trip to the quarter finals. have fun this next year because that Brownwood and Stevenville district is going to be tough the year after

wildstangs
04-09-2005, 01:02 PM
I think Black Magic would agree with me that it doesn't matter what happens in the regular season....the season that counts is the playoffs.:(

Buffalo
04-09-2005, 05:24 PM
Good one wildstang. Adidas did you get yourself a ring?

BigAbe79
04-11-2005, 11:37 AM
Dont worry about it. Wylie is just all excuses.

injuredinmelee
04-11-2005, 01:23 PM
No dont have one of thoses . But then again we didnt face you in the hunt for the ring. We only had the pleasure of beating Wylie at home.:p Then again that was last year. as long as you want to focus on the past dont forget the last meeting between Snyder and Wylie.:D anyway. this move may not be any good.:rolleyes:

Admit that at the end of the first half you thought you were about to gt your buts handed to you. Snyder pulled off the upset.

injuredinmelee
04-11-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by BigAbe79
Dont worry about it. Wylie is just all excuses.

I didnt see anyone here make excuses. Snyder finally beating Wylie reminds me of something my great grand pappy said.... Even a dogs @$$ gets some sun once in awhile...

injuredinmelee
04-11-2005, 01:32 PM
At the end of the day...he's no Case Keenum. And does he have one of these??? http://mas.scripps.com/ABIL/2005/03/17/0318WylieRing1_d.jpg

your sig is by far the best one ever to grace this board F.

Buffalo
04-11-2005, 01:38 PM
Snyder led all stats in the first hals as well as the second half. Not an upset for the Snyder Team. They believe they can win just like Wylie does. The team knew they were going to win at half time ask the chain crew that was from wylie.

Black_Magic
04-11-2005, 02:09 PM
You should have been able to see the writing on the wall. Snyder moved the ball all night long on wylie . out played Wylie. Keenum Coughed up the ball and threw an interception. He was very inaffective vs Wylie. 1/4 of Wylies yards came on one deception play in the 1st quarter. the rest were short drives.. Its a good thing Wylie didnt play in DII. I believe both Sweetwater and Snyder both were better teams. Gilmer was for sure better than wylie no question.

nutcrackin
04-11-2005, 02:14 PM
True freshman and sophmore to be Justin Johnson of Gilmer. No relation to the one and only Manuel Johnson, Justin is a 6'1 200 4.5 stud, nicknamed the bus by the #1 ranked defense of 04' because of the free rides he gave to the starting defense in practice. He did get a carry during "mop up duty" against Snyder during the 4th quarter of the Semi final massacre when i counted 6 Tigers trying to tackle him before the whistle blew. Johnson, still standing, began receiving sucker punches from a few Tigers. Watch out for the Buckeyes of O5', a team that will run out of the spread more than in the past. Oh yeah.. the fastest guy on our 04' team, Jamel Kennedy, will be the QB.

injuredinmelee
04-11-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Buffalo
Snyder led all stats in the first hals as well as the second half. Not an upset for the Snyder Team. They believe they can win just like Wylie does. The team knew they were going to win at half time ask the chain crew that was from wylie.

you were getting beat 23-9 and thought you were gonna win???

injuredinmelee
04-11-2005, 02:24 PM
What happened against Merkel? You had a hometown whistle that took away the fumble that the kid from Merkel had legit ( i have watched the film) and the kid was gone for a score but your hometown ref missed it. You should have lost to Merkel who we beat like a rented mule.

oh well
04-11-2005, 03:37 PM
Our kid gave the ball to the merkel kid after the whistle blew several times you can not hear that on film. came back from 14 points down. That was merkels last shot to get in maybe Snyder was looking forward to the next week. Sweetwater had 2 Td called back against Wylie yes I have seen the film as well. Also all of our Dist uses Abil. officals so our home town officals came from abilene.

oh well
04-11-2005, 03:39 PM
Yes we knew we were going to win. Ask you chain crew if they did not hear our kids say it and I guess they meant it. we were getting beat 23-6 by the way. Then scored 21 unanswered points.

injuredinmelee
04-11-2005, 03:52 PM
yall sure put alot of stock in the "roid" crews opinion.

oh well
04-11-2005, 04:18 PM
Just thought they were from Wylie and you might know them. That was a good one though. They are the biggest chain crew in the state or that I have seen

injuredinmelee
04-12-2005, 09:51 AM
Oh i know the roids crew.

Why would the Refs blow the whistle? Thre are only two possibilities. The crew wanted Snyder to have time to kick the game winner or they didnt blow the whistle early. There was an official behind the Merkel kid. he wasnt waving his arms to call the play dead as they SHOULD do when a play ends.

oh well
04-12-2005, 11:57 AM
It is the line call and yes he is go back and check your film. If you have sound you can even hear it. The FB from Snyder forward progress was stopped and he was being driven backwards. That is the first time snyder had those sideline officals anyway. I do not believe an offical would want one team or another team to win. I believe we have some of the best officals in the state. The kid that finally took the ball away had already had an unsportsmanlike call on him. He had been jerking on the ball all game with no result. It was a very good game anyway though. I sure am glad snyder won gave them a piece of the Dist.

If Sweetwater had not had 2 TD called back in Wylie and several sweetwater complained of the after whistle stuff that went on. Then Sweetwater would have been the outright Dist champs. If only one team went into the playoffs it would have been Sweetwater. So I sure am glad 3 team go now because that would have left out 2 other good teams. In fact Merkel would have played deep in the playoffs as well if 4 teams went in like they are going to in 5A soon.

mustang04
04-12-2005, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by oh well

If Sweetwater had not had 2 TD called back in Wylie and several sweetwater complained of the after whistle stuff that went on. Then Sweetwater would have been the outright Dist champs. If only one team went into the playoffs it would have been Sweetwater.

thanx for givin my sweetwater boyz their props, i really think they were the better team in the wylie game, but HEY! dont forget, all 3 teams went 4th round, obligating 1 to have to go home, sadly it was Sweetwater, but they will reload, dont worry

i actually had the honor of meeting and playing pool w/ Case keenum a couple of weekends ago along w/ nsome of his friends, and yes they all had their rings on and they were HUGE, it made me really sad tho, knowing that my junior and senior year we were sooooo capable of getting those rings:(

Black_Magic
04-12-2005, 12:14 PM
I think injuredinmelee was brain damaged in the melee.:clap: Ya know that when the whistle blowes then the play is over. If you could get a fumble by holding up a player and taking the ball from him then this would be a whole new ball game. Snyder Proved they belonged in the playoffs by going 5 rounds deep ( same number of post season games Wylie did ). Snyder Beat Wylie this year. Gilmer would have destroyed Wylie no doubt. Beleve us We know. Or not , It does not matter. If it makes you feel better to think you would have beaten them then stay in your fantasy world .:rolleyes:

mustang04
04-12-2005, 12:24 PM
I think injuredinmelee was brain damaged in the melee.:clap: Ya know that when the whistle blowes then the play is over. If you could get a fumble by holding up a player and taking the ball from him then this would be a whole new ball game. Snyder Proved they belonged in the playoffs by going 5 rounds deep ( same number of post season games Wylie did ). Snyder Beat Wylie this year. Gilmer whould have destroyed Wylie no doubt. Beleve us We know. Or not , It does not matter. If it makes you feel better to think you would have beaten them then stay in your fantasy world .:rolleyes:

i kinda have to agree, Snyder and Wylie did both play 5 post-season games....and i TRULY think that the D2 bracket contained the better teams....dont get me wrong, Cuero was awesome, Wylie was Awesome, and Decatur......what can i say i watched their highlights and to this day STILL think they were the best team in 3a HANDS DOWN, but whats done is done and Wyile has a ring in the end

mustang04
04-12-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
i kinda have to agree, Snyder and Wylie did both play 5 post-season games....and i TRULY think that the D2 bracket contained more of the better teams....dont get me wrong, Cuero was awesome, Wylie was Awesome, and Decatur......what can i say i watched their highlights and to this day STILL think they were the best team in 3a HANDS DOWN, but whats done is done and Wyile has a ring in the end

oh well
04-12-2005, 12:27 PM
Yea and you are right it is huge. There is nothing like the feeling when the rings finally arive and you get yours. Or maybe we can all imagine huh 04. Your class was very talented and I thought had a chance but anything can happen. At the time Dist was going on they were playing better then any of the other 4 teams

Black_Magic
04-12-2005, 02:19 PM
i kinda have to agree, Snyder and Wylie did both play 5 post-season games....and i TRULY think that the D2 bracket contained the better teams You will not convince injuredinmelee of that one. but we and most of 3a know the truth.

TheDOCTORdre
04-12-2005, 02:27 PM
it made me really sad tho, knowing that my junior and senior year we were sooooo capable of getting those rings:(
now I am sad:(