PDA

View Full Version : Uh oh!

spiveyrat
04-07-2005, 03:30 PM
Oh my! (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0405051vick1.html)

pirate4state
04-07-2005, 03:35 PM
:eek: WOW :eek:

don't know what to say...

:hairpunk:

44INAROW
04-07-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

as the kids say: "if you're gonna be silly, be sure and wrap your willie" words to the wise :D

pirate44
04-07-2005, 03:42 PM

i wish these guys would keep em zipped unless they have a wife. it sure keep this mess out of the news. im sick of it already.:mad:

44INAROW
04-07-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
i wish these guys would keep em zipped unless they have a wife. it sure keep this mess out of the news. im sick of it already.:mad:

your comment is better than mine for sure :)

pirate4state
04-07-2005, 04:08 PM
i wish these guys would keep em zipped unless they have a wife. it sure keep this mess out of the news. im sick of it already.:mad: you're killin' me, smalls! :clap: i don't think they are capable of "keeping 'em zipped"!! :p :D

pirate44
04-07-2005, 04:10 PM
you're killin' me, smalls! :clap: i don't think they are capable of "keeping 'em zipped"!! :p :D
here im having a somewhat decent day and you have to go and make it better by quoting The Sandlot. you are a true friend:clap:

pirate4state
04-07-2005, 04:27 PM
here im having a somewhat decent day and you have to go and make it better by quoting The Sandlot. you are a true friend:clap: :D Did you hear, they are releasing Back to the Sandlot. Don't think they can recapture the magic that is THE SANDLOT, but I'm willing to give it a look see. :D

pirate44
04-07-2005, 04:30 PM
:D Did you hear, they are releasing Back to the Sandlot. Don't think they can recapture the magic that is THE SANDLOT, but I'm willing to give it a look see. :D
wow im willing to watch it. Sandlot is a classic though. i prob feel the same way about Ocean's 11

pirate4state
04-07-2005, 04:43 PM
wow im willing to watch it. Sandlot is a classic though. i prob feel the same way about Ocean's 11 Sandlot is a classic. I'm gonna have to go home and watch it. :D

Check out this web page (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418131/maindetails) and look at some of the idiotic comments on the message boards for this movie. Too funny & kinda sad.

shellman54
04-07-2005, 04:45 PM
she isn't too bright either. It said she was a health care worker. Wouldn't you know better than that if you worked in health care?

pirate4state
04-07-2005, 04:46 PM
sorry, we kinda hijacked the thread.

pirate44
04-07-2005, 04:47 PM
Sandlot is a classic. I'm gonna have to go home and watch it. :D

Check out this web page (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418131/maindetails) and look at some of the idiotic comments on the message boards for this movie. Too funny & kinda sad.
wow, they sure do get worked up.:D

LH Panther Mom
04-07-2005, 05:21 PM
Well, she's obviously none too bright, but that's beside the point. He knew that he was infected, couldn't be bothered to tell her, and couldn't be bothered to protect her. I'm sure many more women will come out of the woodwork. Personally, I hope it rots & falls off. :mad:

Bandera YaYa
04-07-2005, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Well, she's obviously none too bright, but that's beside the point. He knew that he was infected, couldn't be bothered to tell her, and couldn't be bothered to protect her. I'm sure many more women will come out of the woodwork. Personally, I hope it rots & falls off. :mad: WOMEN!!!! You gotta protect yourselves.....these smooth talking guys could give a da@% if you get hurt, as long as they get what they want....WAKE UP!! In by book, he's a LOSER.....you'd think with all that money, he could afford a few rubbers!!! :mad:

AggieJohn
04-07-2005, 06:48 PM
could that be a bogus document, because it says he's Also know as Ron Mexico....

LH Panther Mom
04-07-2005, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Well, she's obviously none too bright, but that's beside the point.

After reading some of the court document, I take this back.