PDA

View Full Version : Bullaholic?

Gsquared
04-07-2005, 09:30 AM
Is that Bport RB from last year gonna be back?

Bullaholic
04-07-2005, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Is that Bport RB from last year gonna be back?

G2....Colin Jones will most definitely be back for his senior year. Spoke to a couple of his teammates and they report that he has gotten even bigger and stonger, but has not lost any speed. He should be a major force for the Bulls on offense this year. Good kid, and beautiful to watch when running with the ball---he "glides". You're sure "whetting" my football appetite, G2.

tmac
04-07-2005, 11:05 AM
just curious where was colin when we played the bulls every other year,i just heard of him this year

Bullaholic
04-07-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by tmac
just curious where was colin when we played the bulls every other year,i just heard of him this year

G2.....Colin broke his arm in the 2nd or 3rd game of his Soph year, so he didn't put up any numbers. Last year, Colin was among the 3A scoring and yardage leaders. Of course, we are looking forward to this season when we think that Colin will have a legitimate shot at all-state RB if he can put up the numbers.

Gsquared
04-07-2005, 11:39 AM
Im looking forward to seeing this kid play!!

Bullaholic
04-07-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by tmac

Sorry tmac, I thought you were G2 inquiring about Colin. Godboldt and Jones should "duke it out" for the 7-3A rushing title this season.

tmac
04-11-2005, 09:20 AM
yeah it should be a good season for devin and colin,i'll be at d towns games"promise to d Money"

Gsquared
04-11-2005, 11:26 AM
Where did Christian sign?

CRHSeagle
04-11-2005, 11:43 PM
Sam Houston State for Christian

As for Dane, I talked to him at the baseball game. He is going to Baylor and is walking on. He seems awhole lot bigger in person. This kid must be hitting the weights hard this offseason.

As for Jones, I saw him at our baseball game and this kid hasnt lost a step and u can tell that because its not everyday that u see a player almost out run a routine groundout. Not only can this kid fly on the field but on the baseball field as well.

Gsquared
04-12-2005, 07:53 AM
Dane seems to have the tools to make it