PDA

View Full Version : Can Baylor do it again next year?

Phil C
04-06-2005, 01:28 PM
That is in NCAA Women's basketball. I say yes because Sophia Young will be back along with several other key players. Also Texas will be rebuilding with a great freshman class but I think it will be a year before they start reaching greatness but after next year look out! What do the rest of you think about Baylor's chances of repeating?

GOFOR2
04-06-2005, 02:07 PM
Dude, let them enjoy this victory and moment in their lives before you start with this repeat business.

pirate44
04-06-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
Dude, let them enjoy this victory and moment in their lives before you start with this repeat business.
how is he not letting them enjoy it?? he just posed a question that virtually everyone wonders after any championship is won. no harm in that

Bullaholic
04-06-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
That is in NCAA Women's basketball. I say yes because Sophia Young will be back along with several other key players. Also Texas will be rebuilding with a great freshman class but I think it will be a year before they start reaching greatness but after next year look out! What do the rest of you think about Baylor's chances of repeating?

Sure hope they can, Phil. And if not Baylor, some other Texas institution.

sahen
04-06-2005, 02:27 PM
i think we will have the talent and experience too, but doing it will be tuff....Tennessee is gonna have an awesome team next year, but we are only losing 3 players (2 starters)....our point guard wll be replaced by a freshman from this year who played many minutes in the tourney and throughout the year, she displayed signs of being very good but had freshman mental errors she will have to eliminate next year....blackmon will probably be impossible to replace, however wabara should be able to play more defense than blackmon, offense will be a question....

pirate44
04-06-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by sahen
i think we will have the talent and experience too, but doing it will be tuff....Tennessee is gonna have an awesome team next year, but we are only losing 3 players (2 starters)....our point guard wll be replaced by a freshman from this year who played many minutes in the tourney and throughout the year, she displayed signs of being very good but had freshman mental errors she will have to eliminate next year....blackmon will probably be impossible to replace, however wabara should be able to play more defense than blackmon, offense will be a question....
this season should do wonders for recruiting. has there been signing day for girls college hoops yet? i dont keep up with that stuff

sahen
04-06-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
this season should do wonders for recruiting. has there been signing day for girls college hoops yet? i dont keep up with that stuff
its the same as guy's hoops so i believe it has already happened

Phil C
04-06-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
how is he not letting them enjoy it?? he just posed a question that virtually everyone wonders after any championship is won. no harm in that

Thank you Pirate! I thought of waiting a day or so but the celebrating posts were starting to decrease so I thought it would be no harm in asking it while it was fresh on everyone's mind.

GOFOR2
04-06-2005, 04:55 PM
maybe it was fresh on your goofy mind.
not to take anything away from Baylor, they deserve it, but, aw wwwwwww nervermind.

PhiI C
04-06-2005, 07:00 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GOFOR2
[B]maybe it was fresh on your goofy mind.

Well I guess a goofy mind is better than no mind at all! lol

Raider Nurse
04-06-2005, 09:06 PM
I THINK THEY CAN REPEAT NEXT YEAR. :D