PDA

View Full Version : Dist. 26 Golf

gobbler grad
04-03-2005, 08:46 PM
Good luck to all the Gobbler Golf teams tomorrow and Tuesday...Trying to take 3 teams to regionals, green and white boys team and the girls team...also boys trying to win district for 5th year in a row

:clap: :clap:

GO MEAN GREEN

Gobbla2001
04-03-2005, 08:55 PM
Go Gobblers!!!

Give 'em a preview of what's the come in football...

But forget about football for a bit (oh no, can't believe that just came out of a Cuero mouth)... I hope y'all do extremely well from here on out...

Tiger Woods y'all...

Gobbla2001
04-04-2005, 05:10 PM
http://www.thevictoriaadvocate.com/ips_rich_content/VIPERS_FALL_CLASSIC_02_sm.jpg
Cuero's Austin Griffin hopes to lead the Gobblers to another District 26-3A golf championship. The two-day District 26-3A Tournament begins today at Colony Creek.

44INAROW
04-04-2005, 05:31 PM
After day 1 - Cuero's A team in 1st place and Cuero's B Team in 2nd place - 1 stroke ahead of Yoakum's A Team. Lots of work ahead of them tomorrow - GOOD LUCK GUYS....... and Yoakum's Girls A Team is in 1st and I think their B Team is in 2nd with Cuero's Girls in 3rd :clap: :clap:

gobbler grad
04-04-2005, 06:09 PM
Congrats guys, but still got one more WINDY day ahead :mad: ...stay focused and let's bring home 1st & 2nd place in the boys division :) :clap:

44 and myself will be doing plenty of cheering...

:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

44INAROW
04-04-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
Congrats guys, but still got one more WINDY day ahead :mad: ...stay focused and let's bring home 1st & 2nd place in the boys division :) :clap:

44 and myself will be doing plenty of cheering...

:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

yep we'll be there with bells on cheering :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

crabman
04-04-2005, 09:56 PM
Forecast for tomorrow is 30-35 mph. Same as today. My son had the fortune of playing with the lowest score of the day and the highest score of the day. Neither were his.

gobbler grad
04-05-2005, 08:32 PM
Congrats Green team on winning 5th consecutive district championship today...it was one heck of a WINDY day, but you guys played extremely well...we are very proud of you 5 guys and have brought much excitement to us through the years...our next step is to take back the regional title in 2 weeks and go to state...:clap: :clap: ...good luck guys...

also, way to go White team...taking 3rd place, you guys fought hard all day and never gave up...Cuero has some extremely good talent coming up through the ranks...they should a great golf team for years to come...:clap: :clap: :clap:

44INAROW
04-05-2005, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
Congrats Green team on winning 5th consecutive district championship today...it was one heck of a WINDY day, but you guys played extremely well...we are very proud of you 5 guys and have brought much excitement to us through the years...our next step is to take back the regional title in 2 weeks and go to state...:clap: :clap: ...good luck guys...

also, way to go White team...taking 3rd place, you guys fought hard all day and never gave up...Cuero has some extremely good talent coming up through the ranks...they should a great golf team for years to come...:clap: :clap: :clap:

DITTO Gobbler Grad :clap: :clap: white team was only 5 strokes away from making Regional..... we'll get them next year guys :)

scrub c
04-06-2005, 07:40 AM
lol

West Columbia's Boys and Girls Teams won the district championship played at Columbia Lakes on Monday and Tuesday.
(and if I'm not mistaken, not one boy shot in the 80's for us)

We're Back
04-06-2005, 05:39 PM
Great job first team! Lets make it to state in two sports. Second team great job also, i know you guys will make it next year.