PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATULATIONS MARLIN!!!

Kool Tarpon 21
12-14-2003, 07:53 PM
I was going to post on the other thread, but it's just senseless. You all beat us and there is nothing more to that. Congratulations on a well played victory over the Tarpons. I really liked the way #5 played. He's civil and not too cocky. All of you all did a great job. Good Luck against the Atlanta Rabbits. May the best team win.

marlin fan
12-14-2003, 07:57 PM
Thanks... Go DAWGS WIN STATE!!!!!!!!!!

Indy Jones
12-14-2003, 08:14 PM
Misael,

As a coach for Marlin I would like to commend you for the heart, talent, and desire not only you, but your teammates displayed over the last few weeks in which I had the pleasure of watching the Tarpons play. The tenacity you all showed was impressive to say the least. I wish you all the best for those that return for a season next year and look forward to seeing you run in Austin this spring! I believe I have seen your dad post on here and he should be so proud of not only your athletic abilities, but the maturity you have shown on this website amongst numerous immature posts by other members.

Best of luck to #21!

Marlin Bulldog Coach

afflac65
12-14-2003, 08:33 PM
Congradulations to Marlin on the way to state title game.
Congradulations to Port Isabel for a good year and better luck next year.

FranksBullDog
12-14-2003, 09:00 PM
GOOD LUCK DOGS!!!

Kool Tarpon 21
12-14-2003, 09:04 PM
Indy Jones:
Misael,

As a coach for Marlin I would like to commend you for the heart, talent, and desire not only you, but your teammates displayed over the last few weeks in which I had the pleasure of watching the Tarpons play. The tenacity you all showed was impressive to say the least. I wish you all the best for those that return for a season next year and look forward to seeing you run in Austin this spring! I believe I have seen your dad post on here and he should be so proud of not only your athletic abilities, but the maturity you have shown on this website amongst numerous immature posts by other members.

Best of luck to #21!

Marlin Bulldog CoachThanks Coach. I really appreciate it. Coming from another coach that's in not from Port Isabel means a lot. Tell your athletes that I wish them good luck and to keep playing like they have been. They're a bunch of good athletes that deserve to be where they are at. I will try to make it to Austin this year. Unfortunately last year, I was injured and didn't get to run for the regional finals. I hope this year turns out better. Good luck to your team.

turbostud
12-14-2003, 09:50 PM
Kool Tarpon 21, congrats on a great year. I look forward to seeing you run next spring.

pirate4state
12-14-2003, 11:01 PM
Kool Tarpon 21:
I was going to post on the other thread, but it's just senseless. You all beat us and there is nothing more to that. Congratulations on a well played victory over the Tarpons. I really liked the way #5 played. He's civil and not too cocky. All of you all did a great job. Good Luck against the Atlanta Rabbits. May the best team win.You are one "cool" Tarpon!! Congrats on a great season, I wish you the best of luck this spring in track. I hope you don't play basketball wink so you have proper time to heal that hamstring. You & your teammates showed alot of guts on the field last night! The Tarpons did the Valley proud!! :D

Marlin-heck of a game. You guys were just explosive. Early in the game that one receiver (can't remember his #) I thought he was gonna drop that pass & somehow he caught it & scored a TD!! WOW http://fp.funfiles.plus.com/animated_emoticons/emotes_j/jaw_dropping_in_surprise.gif You guys just kept coming...great game...good luck next week!! :cool:

pirate4state
12-15-2003, 10:20 AM
ttt-this deserves to be read by everyone, and some people may want to follow this young mans lead.

CheerMom
12-15-2003, 10:36 AM
I agree with the Marlin coach, Misael shows great maturity, more than some of the adults on this board. Misael, you have always been one to respect the other team and I have never seen you post one negative thing about anyone. You are a great leader and everyone in PI should be very proud of you. Good Luck to you in the future, you are a very deserving young man.
Raider Pride!!!

TARPON DAD
12-15-2003, 11:11 AM
Indy Jones:
Misael,

Best of luck to #21!

Marlin Bulldog CoachINDY JONES, COACH,

THE PRIDE I FEEL FOR MISAEL CAN NOT BE DESCRIBED,
IN WORDS .
TO SEE HIM GO OUT EVERY WEEK AND PLAY TO WIN NO,
MATTER WHAT GOES WITHOUT SAYING HE GIVES HES BEST
NO MATTER WHAT !
TO SEE HIM OUT THERE THIS SATURDAY,PLAYING HURT AND NOT WANTING PEOPLE TO KNOW .
SHOWS ALOT OF GUTS AND HEART,IVE SAID IT ALL ALONG
IF YOU WANT SOMETHING IN LIFE YOU GOT TO WORK FOR IT !
BUT ONE THING I KNOW IS THAT HES JUST STARING HES LIFE AND GREAT THINGS ARE GONNA HAPPEN FOR HIM .
MY PRIDE FOR HIM GOES WITHOUT SAYING!
TO THE MARLIN BULLDOGS,
EVEN THOUGH WE LOST TO YOU GUYS I STILL ENJOYED THE GAME!
CONGRADULATIONS!!!
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEXT GAME AGAINST ATLANTA,
THERE A GOOD TEAM ALSO ,PRACTICE HARD AND COME
SATURDAY SHOW THEM WHAT YOU GOT!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE MARLIN PLAYERS ,COACHES,AND
FAMAILY.
TO THE TARPONS !
IT BEEN A BLAST CHEERING FOR YOU GUYS YOU PROVEN
YOUR ONE OF THE BEST IN TEXAS NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY,OR POLES MAY SAY ABOUT YOU GUYS!!!!!
MISA,FRANKIE,GABE,JOHNNY,TREJO,LANDO,JERRY,
JUST TO NAME A FEW THANK YOU GUYS !
I WILL AS YOU NEVER FORGET THIS FEELING OF PRIDE!

TO THE COACHES,
THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE DAY AND DAY OUT,
SHOWING OUR BOYS WHAT IT TAKES TO BE WINNERS.
AND NEVER EVER GIVING UP!!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND EFORT.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST,
TO ALL THE VALLY THAT SHOWED THERE SUPPORT!
THANK YOU WE WILL ALWAYS BE GREATFUL!

GOOD LUCK TO ALANTA & MARLIN AND MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN,AND MAY THERE BE NO INJURIES...

fmsc64
12-15-2003, 11:15 AM
:) To the entire Port Isabel football team, you are one great team. All of you displayed great sportsmanship manners on and off the field. Each of you have lots of talent and skills. For those of graduating this spring good luck with your future and to those of you who will still be in High School keep practicing and good luck to each of you next season! To each of your coaches, great team and all your time and efforts showed.
Your band and Drill Team had an awesome preformance and were very well mannered also. It was a real pleasure to play againest your school and praises to all the audience participation who encouraged the team at all points of the game. Be proud that you have so much support and that many people caring about you. Good luck next year!