PDA

View Full Version : marlin fan...

LH Panther Mom
04-01-2005, 04:50 PM
I was awfully scared today. :eek: BTW, was that Alvin Chipmunk on the first song? :thinking:

marlin fan
04-01-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I was awfully scared today. :eek: BTW, was that Alvin Chipmunk on the first song? :thinking: i dunno i think they just went in the studio and did that so did u like hehehehe:devil: :D

HighSchool Fan
04-01-2005, 04:53 PM
I was awfully scared today. :eek: BTW, was that Alvin Chipmunk on the first song? :thinking:

that was marlin fan on helium(sp)

LH Panther Mom
04-01-2005, 05:16 PM
Well, there were a couple that were a bit much for me, rap-wise. Before I turned it on, I turned the bass down quite a bit. I didn't want to be driving in the neighborhood with "THUMP THUMP" coming out of the windows. ;) All in all, it was pretty decent. I'm not a convert, but I'll listen some more & won't throw it out the window.

CHS_CG
04-01-2005, 05:18 PM
Well, there were a couple that were a bit much for me, rap-wise. Before I turned it on, I turned the bass down quite a bit. I didn't want to be driving in the neighborhood with "THUMP THUMP" coming out of the windows. ;) All in all, it was pretty decent. I'm not a convert, but I'll listen some more & won't throw it out the window.

he said he tried to make tony's clean.. im scared to know what he put on it!

LH Panther Mom
04-01-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
he said he tried to make tony's clean.. im scared to know what he put on it!

Mine was clean.....for the most part. Kinda freak-a-leek. :D

marlin fan
04-01-2005, 05:24 PM
hahaha!!

HighSchool Fan
04-01-2005, 05:34 PM
mine was awesome, thanks Marlin Fan:p

marlin fan
04-01-2005, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
mine was awesome, thanks Marlin Fan:p lol.... didnt think u wantred one... do u want one???

HighSchool Fan
04-01-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
lol.... didnt think u wantred one... do u want one???

nope, not now :crying: you done went and hurt my feelings :(

i'm just messin with ya anyway