PDA

View Full Version : Now we know

44INAROW
04-01-2005, 03:33 PM
Why Men Are Just Happier People

What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be president. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO T-shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental - $100. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood - all the time. Phone conversat ions are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about armored tanks.

A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend. Your underwear is $8.95 for three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck. You can play with toys all your life. Your belly usually hides your big hips. One wallet and one pair of shoes one color for all seasons.

You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can "do" your nails with a pocketknife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache. You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier!

Bandera YaYa
04-01-2005, 03:52 PM
Uh.....I think you left out the most important reason why men are the happiest.....wanna guess what that would be???????? :eek: :p :D

raider red 2000
04-01-2005, 04:00 PM
the endless persuit of _ _ _ _ _?

Bandera YaYa
04-01-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000

"money"???:confused:

raider red 2000
04-01-2005, 04:08 PM
that fits too ;)

44INAROW
04-01-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
"money"???:confused:

:D :D :D :D

pirate44
04-01-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
but with all the gifts and movies and dinners that the woman gets, i'd say she's the one who comes out on top.;)

raider red 2000
04-01-2005, 04:15 PM
did i turn this into a dirty thread????

i hope so :)

Bandera YaYa
04-01-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
but with all the gifts and movies and dinners that the woman gets, i'd say she's the one who comes out on top.;)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wave:

44INAROW
04-01-2005, 04:30 PM

hhmm VISUAL :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker:

jason
04-01-2005, 04:31 PM
she's the one who comes out on top.;) it doesnt matter who ends up on top...as long as somebody does lol....:devil:

LH Panther Mom
04-01-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by jason
it doesnt matter who ends up on top...as long as somebody does lol....:devil:

Darn you! You stole my line. :evillaugh :evillaugh

pirate44
04-01-2005, 04:42 PM
it doesnt matter who ends up on top...as long as somebody does lol....:devil:
not necessarily. you have to think outside the box

...........i know what yall are thinking...and dont go there:D

jason
04-01-2005, 04:46 PM
...........i know what yall are thinking...and dont go there:D oh, we're already there :D

Bandera YaYa
04-01-2005, 07:08 PM
[B]not necessarily. you have to think outside the box

[B]

Hmmmmmmmm...I agree...he he he !:wave: :thumbsup: :kiss:

CHS_CG
04-01-2005, 07:45 PM
oh, we're already there :D

dirty dirty people... save it for the chat room!