PDA

View Full Version : Forney/Mineola

c-town
05-19-2003, 12:26 PM
Is this a one game series or three? Who do yall think will win? I heard Mineola had some big bats. If its one game ill take Mineola. Three games, ill have to go with Forney.

agrabfan
05-19-2003, 04:48 PM
It's one game @ 7:00 Friday in Sulphur Springs.

Just curious c-town. What do you know about
Mineola or Forney that would make you predict
Mineola in one game or Forney in three. Obviously
anything can happen in one baseball game but
Mineola was third in their district and have had
to win the third game in all playoff series they
have played. Forney has not been challenged either
in their district or in any of their playoff games. They have won like 15 games in a row and
some of those games were with 4A teams still in
the playoffs.

What is Carthage's record? Who did they lose to?

If Forney beats Mineola and Carthage beats Dfield
it could be a great regional final battle between
us, but it would be a huge mistake for either
team to overlook this week's opponents.

c-town
05-19-2003, 07:39 PM
It was just a feeling. I know that Mineola has some big bats but is not very deep in pitching, so I assumed that a one-game series whould be a blessing for them. I have since learned that they have lost the first game of every series. Can I change my mind, are is it to late? lol. Carthage is doing good they are 22-7, the last game they lost was sometime before district started. I think both Forney and Carthage will have their hands full this week.

playpepper
05-20-2003, 09:17 AM
Still have that wishful thinking c-town. Quit hoping someone else does your dirty work and win this week and take care of it yourself.

My JUCO coach used to smoke. When he tried to quit he wore two or three patches at a time. He was very irritable to say the least. On day we went to practice and he was smoking again. When we asked why he said that his wife told him to smoke or her and the kids were leaving.

Good luck

c-town
05-20-2003, 04:41 PM
Pepper, Im not passing the dirty work off. I just know that Forney is deep in pitching and a 3 game series would be better for them. If we get to the Region Final you can bet Carthage will be ready no matter who the opponent is. If so you and your JUCO coach need to come watch.