PDA

View Full Version : You all just keep on!!

Phil C
04-01-2005, 10:58 AM
I have to keep reminding you that this is a 3A High School Football Web Site! Don't you know that that is what it means! 3A High School Football! Knock Knock! Earth to 3A Football Web Site! There have been assorted discussions on world conditions completely unrelated to football, baseball and softball discussions, and threads on final four in basketball and even a thread on MEN's Soccer for crying out loud! And that is just a small sample. Come on people! Get with it! 3A HS football!

rhs78
04-01-2005, 11:02 AM
football talk is a little slow these days Phil !!!!!!!!!!! some have to fill their days up with things other than 3-a football!!!!!

Phil C
04-01-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by rhs78
football talk is a little slow these days Phil !!!!!!!!!!! some have to fill their days up other than 3-a football!!!!!

Got cha! April Fool! :D

rhs78
04-01-2005, 11:06 AM
good one phil, but its so true,there is so little football to talk about these days, i'm ready for football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AP Panther Fan
04-01-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Phil C

http://www.kit.netpoets.net/eggonface.gif

My, my....aren't you the prankster today!:D

Rockdale Tiger
04-01-2005, 11:28 AM
lol....ok Bill

LH Panther Mom
04-01-2005, 11:42 AM
http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/mad/1106.gif Thank you for reminding all those other folks, Phil. I, for one, would not dream of posting something other than 3a football. :p :D

Panther Ross
04-01-2005, 11:51 AM
I have to keep reminding you that this is a 3A High School Football Web Site! Don't you know that that is what it means! 3A High School Football! Knock Knock! Earth to 3A Football Web Site! There have been assorted discussions on world conditions completely unrelated to football, baseball and softball discussions, and threads on final four in basketball and even a thread on MEN's Soccer for crying out loud! And that is just a small sample. Come on people! Get with it! 3A HS football!

Man, last time I checked football season is over and it is pretty hard to talk about 3a football when it isn't even footall season.

pirate44
04-01-2005, 12:06 PM
put the bait out there Phil C. someone always will bite:clap:

LH Panther Mom
04-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
put the bait out there Phil C. someone always will bite:clap:

LOL! At least two so far today. :D

BrahmaMom
04-01-2005, 12:12 PM
Hey, some former 3A football players have started spring football at their respective colleges! Three from Austin County will be scrimmaging today at Rice University. How's that for current 3A football discussion??? Go Owls!

Bullaholic
04-01-2005, 12:17 PM
147 days until 2-a-days, Phil (There's my 3A qualifier in order to avoid the displeasure of the Godfather). Don't forget about the new "howling bear" in the form of the Lady Bears, Phil. I know you, along with a lot of us, will be pulling hard for them on Sunday.

onfirebball05mustang
04-01-2005, 01:15 PM

i've been safe sofar today, luckily didn't fall for this one either...good try, phil! maybe next year!:p