PDA

View Full Version : USA will cease to exist in 2007

spiveyrat
04-01-2005, 08:47 AM
As seen here. (http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1111980180248):crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

mwynn05
04-01-2005, 08:56 AM
Well, if you are Muslim and those are your beliefs, I guess I can see why he would interpret that in that way, but where does he get 2007?

LH Panther Mom
04-01-2005, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by mwynn05
Well, if you are Muslim and those are your beliefs, I guess I can see why he would interpret that in that way, but where does he get 2007?

Interpretation of the "signs" in the Koran....1776 that we became a country, plus the 231 years from the "signs".

http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/crazy/686.gif

NHSRattler60
04-01-2005, 09:16 AM
Wow....and here I am reading "the globe". Let's name off some things that never happened that were expected to....\

y2k...
Hell opening up...
Judgment day....
Collapse of the American Government...
Canada being bought into the US....
America Being Nuked....
New entry...."Tsunami to wipe out all of america."

Wow....do they realize that a tsunami that big would have to have an off the scale earth quake? And an earthquake that big would probably cause major damage to just about everything? Some people just don't think when they say stuff, or write stuff down.

what he meant was: "I wish America would cease to Exist in 2007, if not sooner." Well guess what....ain't happenin.

onfirebball05mustang
04-01-2005, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by NHSRattler60

Judgment day....

Have a little patience, it'll come in it's own time!

lol but I see your point! Besides, I'd only be two years into studying for my doctorate! :p

Bandera YaYa
04-01-2005, 10:29 AM
Uhhhhh....wouldn't a tsunami in the Atlantic and Pacific destroy more that just the evil ole' USA???? Asia and
Africa beware!!!.....Uh....I wonder....does it specifiy NORTHERN Atlantic and NORTHERN Pacific ......?????? :rolleyes: :thinking: :rolleyes:

big daddy russ
04-01-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Uhhhhh....wouldn't a tsunami in the Atlantic and Pacific destroy more that just the evil ole' USA???? Asia and
Africa beware!!!.....Uh....I wonder....does it specifiy NORTHERN Atlantic and NORTHERN Pacific ......?????? :rolleyes: :thinking: :rolleyes:
I'd imagine that a tsunami that could somehow travel 1,500 miles (if there was another tsunami coming from the other direction) could do just about anything it wanted to... and that Canada and Mexico would definitely go down with us.