PDA

View Full Version : The Wrecking Crew

Panther Ross
03-31-2005, 11:51 AM
There is a high level of expectations for the Wrecking Crew this next season. I have read alot of the Spring Practices so far and A&M's offense starting out at number one, having been getting man handled. Franchione put the offense in a 3 and 2 situation and they held them. In a scrimmage they the offense to 2 field goals. It seems like they are getting better. This thread is not to start arguments, only to add in comments on what you expect, and think for the next A&M football season.

Bulldog_12
03-31-2005, 12:00 PM
Maybe the offense is just bad this year. j/k I have read things about it too and Fran said that the O has started out dragging right now, but lately they have done a lot better. Reggie is getting his passes down and even McGee is getting in good workouts. Every time I read something Francione wrote, he sings great praises of McGee. Im excited to see if he will get the back up spot over branyon. We also have a great back up RB in Brandon Leone. But it seems as of lately that the offense is catching up with the defense in production. They are trying some new things on O right now, so Im not too worried. I will see everything next Sat. at the Maroon and White game.

AggieJohn
03-31-2005, 07:17 PM
i don't know how mcgee was in high school but that man is a solid tree trunk

he's so freaking huge

Panther Ross
04-01-2005, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Maybe the offense is just bad this year. j/k I have read things about it too and Fran said that the O has started out dragging right now, but lately they have done a lot better. Reggie is getting his passes down and even McGee is getting in good workouts. Every time I read something Francione wrote, he sings great praises of McGee. Im excited to see if he will get the back up spot over branyon. We also have a great back up RB in Brandon Leone. But it seems as of lately that the offense is catching up with the defense in production. They are trying some new things on O right now, so Im not too worried. I will see everything next Sat. at the Maroon and White game.

Yes man, I am going also and I can't wait.

LH Panther Mom
04-01-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
i don't know how mcgee was in high school but that man is a solid tree trunk

he's so freaking huge

He's apparently beefed up quite a bit since high school. He was very tall, but not what I'd call a big guy.