PDA

View Full Version : Jorrie Adams?

kepdawg
03-31-2005, 09:17 AM
Suspended (http://www.aggiesports.com/football/news/033005suspended.htm)

JasperDog94
03-31-2005, 10:51 AM
Dude, that stinks. I wonder what's up.

spiveyrat
03-31-2005, 11:06 AM
Gosh, I hope he doesn't blow a possible Pro career over doing someting stupid. (No, I don't know what it's about either)

Bulldog_12
03-31-2005, 11:25 AM
I don't know anything about this either. I just read it last night on the football webpage in their practice notes and am in disbelief. I hope everything works out for the best for him.

jason
03-31-2005, 11:26 AM
at least he's still in school

JasperDog94
03-31-2005, 11:31 AM
True.

Panther Ross
03-31-2005, 11:46 AM
No! That is one bad boy. We need him. I am glad though that Franchione is meaning business with these boys.

big daddy russ
03-31-2005, 03:05 PM
I was listening to one of the local sports talk shows today and it sounds like it's only until Adams gets things straightened out. The whole coaching staff loves him and so do the players, so it's probably just a mild discpilinary action.

AggieJohn
03-31-2005, 06:26 PM
apparently word on campus is that basically it's just grades problems

rockdale80
03-31-2005, 07:37 PM
i wouldnt think grades would get you suspended....just more study hall....i hope he gets it all figured out, and soon. and kudos to fran for taking care of business.

Astrosdawg07
03-31-2005, 10:24 PM
COMMENT REMOVED!

Bulldog_12
03-31-2005, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07

now that its corrected, nm.

AggieJohn
03-31-2005, 10:32 PM
nah i don't think it's tthat bad, you know if it is, those kids are under so close of a watch, i don't think jorrie would want to screw up what he has right now.....i just think it's something more like discipline infractions or that general nature

Astrosdawg07
04-02-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Talk is cheap, ESPECIALLY three hours away from the subject. I wouldn't take Jasper "talk" too seriously yet.

COMMENT REMOVED!

HighSchool Fan
04-02-2005, 04:47 PM
Talk is cheap, ESPECIALLY three hours away from the subject. I wouldn't take Jasper "talk" too seriously yet.

why is it that talk is cheap if it is 3 hours away. does he not have friends or family in jasper? if ya think only people at a&m know whats going on with him, well that just crazy. i hope and pray he is not mixed up in drugs or anything else, but to say that people in jasper don't know what is going on with him is just shallow thinking.

sinton66
04-02-2005, 10:20 PM
I don't think we need to be discussing drugs in association with his name right now. I haven't seen anything that indicates that might be the case. It's a common suspicion when an athelete has disciplinary problems with the team. Lets not jump to any conclusions here. In America, everybody is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Besides, were I in his shoes and able to read these comments, and if in fact they are untrue, I'd be considering legal action against my accusers. Word to the wise, it's always best to wait until you know for sure before talking about that sort of stuff.

Bulldog_12
04-02-2005, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
I don't think we need to be discussing drugs in association with his name right now. I haven't seen anything that indicates that might be the case. It's a common suspicion when an athelete has disciplinary problems with the team. Lets not jump to any conclusions here. In America, everybody is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Besides, were I in his shoes and able to read these comments, and if in fact they are untrue, I'd be considering legal action against my accusers. Word to the wise, it's always best to wait until you know for sure before talking about that sort of stuff.

This is all I was getting at. There is NO need for drugs to be mentioned with him. And come on, this just happened like a few days ago. I don't think there are many people outside of himself, the coaches and his immediate family that know ALL of the details to tell a completely accurate story so all this talk is simply unneccesary speculation. I would appreciate it, as one of his friends, that he not be associated with any wrong doing until proven that he did it.

j_dog
04-02-2005, 11:42 PM
This is all I was getting at. There is NO need for drugs to be mentioned with him. And come on, this just happened like a few days ago. I don't think there are many people outside of himself, the coaches and his immediate family that know ALL of the details to tell a completely accurate story so all this talk is simply unneccesary speculation. I would appreciate it, as one of his friends, that he not be associated with any wrong doing until proven that he did it.
I second your comment. I don't know Jorrie, but I did have the privilege of meeting him once and he was most gracious and kind to me. Right now, he needs our support and encouragement to work through whatever problems he may be having. If it is a private problem, it should remain private. If it deserves a public airing by A&M, then that will probably happen in due course. In the meantime we should reserve judgement.