PDA

View Full Version : Great Sports Weekend

TheDOCTORdre
03-30-2005, 11:35 AM
Saturday night starts of with the Final Four with Illinois v. Louisville and UNC v. Michigan State. Sunday Night the MLB season gets kicked off with the World Champion Boston Red Sox visit Yankee Stadium. Topped of on Monday with the NCAA Championship game. If you could get tickets to the Final Four or the Yanks/Sox opener, what would you choose?

jason
03-30-2005, 01:01 PM
to me, thats a no brainer...

the yankess and red sox will probably play 15+ times this season so who cares...

the final 4 on the other hand is a one time event only, and the players are playing for the love of the game and for a National Championship....the ncaa final 4 is the best weekend in all of sports....

Rockdale Tiger
03-30-2005, 03:09 PM
Maybe if it was the World Series I would pick the Red Sox/Yankee's game. But the final 4 will be SWEET!

Keith7
03-30-2005, 03:13 PM
The final Four isnt even the top players at thier game, they are all just a bunch of NBA rejects now

Bandera YaYa
03-30-2005, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
The final Four isnt even the top players at thier game, they are all just a bunch of NBA rejects now uh oh.... :eek: :eek:

superslyguy06
03-30-2005, 03:20 PM
I'm with Keith . . . college is just pre-school for the NBA cry-babies

big daddy russ
03-30-2005, 03:24 PM
Final Four, no question.

mikecheck
03-30-2005, 03:32 PM
I would say a certain weekend at Augusta.

JasperDog94
03-30-2005, 04:33 PM
Final Four baby! "Can you believe that we're getting paid for this? That's my diaper dandy!":D

jason
03-30-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by mikecheck
I would say a certain weekend at Augusta. ya, thats a good one too...

and i do agree, the best college aged players are already in the nba, but there are still some very good players in college...

mustang04
03-30-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
The final Four isnt even the top players at thier game, they are all just a bunch of NBA rejects now

i really disagree, look at JJ Reddick who isnt even in the final four, and i promise u he's one of the best shooters in the nation in college or NBA, besides the yankees and red sox...BORING same story every time both teams fans are rude and its just a regular game

LH Panther Mom
03-30-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by mikecheck
I would say a certain weekend at Augusta.

Yes! That's a good weekend for some serious nap-time. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/schlafen/sleeping-smiley-013.gif :D

jason
03-30-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Yes! That's a good weekend for some serious nap-time. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/schlafen/sleeping-smiley-013.gif :D :hand: :doh:

Bandera YaYa
03-30-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Yes! That's a good weekend for some serious nap-time. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/schlafen/sleeping-smiley-013.gif :D I can't agree more......put a golf game on and I can sleep like a baby *yaaaaaawn* :p :p

TheDOCTORdre
03-30-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
i really disagree, look at JJ Reddick who isnt even in the final four, and i promise u he's one of the best shooters in the nation in college or NBA, besides the yankees and red sox...BORING same story every time both teams fans are rude and its just a regular game
I picked the Final Four, but you need to be slapped for saying the Sox and Yankees is boring the atmosphere is electrifying, and along the lines of fans being rude, they are bad at college games to, just take the chants that opposing teams shout at JJ Reddick. And one more thing JJ is one of the best shooters in college, but we shall wait and see how he does in the NBA, he will be good, but I wont compare him as being one of the best shooters in the NBA.

gobbler grad
03-30-2005, 08:56 PM
well I'd rather see the Final Four over any baseball team...you can always go to a baseball game...:doh:

crzyjournalist03
03-30-2005, 08:57 PM
I picked the Final Four, but if we're talking Red Sox-Yankees in October...that's a completely different story.