PDA

View Full Version : Hey AP Panther Fan How did AP do?

PhiI C
03-29-2005, 11:38 PM
I think Aransas Pass baseball and softball teams played in Goliad tonight and probably she went to Goliad but hopefully when she gets home she will let us know the results of the two games. As usual Corpus Christi channels didn't have any scores on the games.

Phil C
03-30-2005, 09:06 AM
ttt

Phil C
03-30-2005, 09:15 AM
I just found out from the Victoria Advocate web site that Goliad beat Aransas Pass last night in baseball 12 to 6. Unfortunately they didnt' have the important softball result. :(

AP Panther Fan
03-30-2005, 09:21 AM
Crap, I knew someone was going to ask me that this morning.;)

WE LOST....AGAIN! :mad:

I actually had to be in Portland for my daughter's game, but my husband and son said the errors (once again) killed us. I believe the final score was 12-6. Apparently, we had some good hits at bat, but some serious defensive errors (overthrows).

As for the girls, not sure how they did. I will e-mail a friend and see if I can get a report.

Phil C
03-30-2005, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Crap, I knew someone was going to ask me that this morning.;)

WE LOST....AGAIN! :mad:

I actually had to be in Portland for my daughter's game, but my husband and son said the errors (once again) killed us. I believe the final score was 12-6. Apparently, we had some good hits at bat, but some serious defensive errors (overthrows).

As for the girls, not sure how they did. I will e-mail a friend and see if I can get a report.

Thank you AP!